GTS Entertainment, Inc.

Panama City, FL View map

Gulf Talent Services, a part of the GTS Entertainment Group, Inc., has been in business for over thirty-two years. During that time, Gulf Talent Services has had one philosophy - to provide quality entertainment that meets the needs of our clients. A simple philosophy, but one that carries a continuous dedication of service, both to our artists and talent buyers. Because of this dedication to service, Gulf Talent Services has developed a high degree of trust with our artists and buyers alike. At GTS Entertainment Group, it is our mission to expand that trust through quality, professionalism, and a regard for the needs of our clients and artists which is unsurpassed in the entertainment industry.

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Mckenzi Z. Married on 04/06/2019

Great value

I am so happy I went with GTS Entertainment, they were great to work with. The DJ was very flexible and he wasn’t an over-announcer, as many can be. I was also worried that we wouldn’t be able to have the first dance song we chose, but the DJ made sure to get it for us because it wasn’t in their database, so that was fantastic!
    Katie Married on 10/20/2018

Such a great company!!

I have nothing but great things to say about Todd and Gts Entertainment. Although I had to cancel my wedding due to hurricane Michael, Todd was very sympathetic and was able to refund me no problem! Even when planning my wedding the company as a whole was easy to deal with and very accommodating for anything I wanted. I will defiantely use them when I replan my wedding !!
    Devon Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kristi was fantastic to work with! The officiant and DJ she provided were fantastic!! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful-James was very personable and easy to work with. He sent us a few script ideas and allowed us to change whatever we wanted to fit our needs. The DJ was so great! We filled out the information sheets and he played everything we asked and kept our dance floor was full all night. It was everything we could have hoped for and more.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Rob Romans' Sunsets, Songs, and Stories Rob Romans' Sunsets, Songs, and Stories Wedding Musicians

If you are in the market for a WIDE variety of entertainment options, you can not do better than GTS!

Panama Country Club Panama Country Club Country Club Weddings

Kelly Henderson and GTS Weddings are absolutely professional and easy to work with. They hand select vendors from experience and only call upon the tried and true. We have hosted Kelly as a Wedding Coordinator multiple times and she is capable and calm during an event. When she walks in the door, we know everything is about to run really smooth.

KLM Event Services KLM Event Services Wedding Planners

Amazing service for any DJ or music needs I have for any event to include weddings at all types of locations.

2205 Grant Ave, Suite E Panama City, 32405
8886831962
Location of (GTS Entertainment, Inc.)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding