Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SN DJ Entertainment

"Providing The Soundtrack To Life's Most Memorable Moments."

SN DJ Entertainment is a professional DJ service based in Pensacola, Florida, serving the entire Gulf Coast from Biloxi to Panama City. Stacey Noles, entertainment director and owner, has been a radio personality in the Pensacola market for the last 18 years, and is proud to offer DJ services beyond the radio. Careful planning, attention to detail, and professionalism is what makes SN DJ Entertainment one of the Gulf Coast’s most requested DJ services. It’s not uncommon for us to hear "I wish I had hired your DJ service for my wedding" when are performing at wedding receptions. We offer a free consultation before you ever book us, and we also have a free wedding information packet which details our services, gives you tips on how to hire a DJ, and walks you through the entire wedding reception process from start to finish. You may also visit outr youtube channel, www.youtube.com/sndjentinc, which contains a lot of helpful information and videos from actual weddings in which we have performed. For information on SN DJ Entertainment, to schedule your free consultation, or to receive your free wedding information packet, please call us today at (850) 501-1590, or you may email our entertainment director, Stacey Noles, at stacey@sndjpensacola.com.   For a list of current specials, please visit our website.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Mobile

Follow SN DJ Entertainment on

8 Reviews for SN DJ Entertainment

Stacey and his fiancee were great! They were very happy to speak with us over the phone and in person for any and all of our questions. Very responsive! I appreciated the flow of the reception they recommended to not be bound to times but instead to go on to the next event when it felt right. It helped that my wife and I are very low key about that kind of thing! The one thing I'd recommend is to consider whether you want the full length of all of the gimmick/ line dances at weddings, or if a few verses and fading into another one might be better use of your precious time on the dance floor. We started our dancing late since our other events ran long, and we wished we could have heard more of our songs. Stacey was great about staying a little later than contracted since the bride had to step out and get changed, eating up our dance time. Very flexible!! Overall a great deal and a great night! Thanks, Stacey!

Profile Picture Stephen, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stacey was awesome! He was quick to respond, very professional, and timely. Any time I had a question about something he was quick to answer. He worked with us last minute (my fault, I am a procrastinator), on picking out specific songs for spotlight dances. He was well organized which made the whole reception have a nice flow. He even snapped a few photos and made a video for us. Nice touch! I would recommend Stacey to anyone needing a DJ.

Profile Picture kayla , 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Stacey is very professional, yet down to earth. We are thrilled that he is our DJ and we can't wait to see what he has in store for us at our upcoming wedding.

Profile Picture Brittany , 10/24/15, 6 Reviews

Projector
1 AWARD

Photos

26 Photos

Wedding setups and lighting options

26 Photos