SN DJ Entertainment Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

Alicia H. Married on 03/27/2021

Mr. and Mrs. Schnitzer

Snatch him up as fast as you can! I did ! We had the pleasure working with Stacy at a wedding we were photographers at. I can not find the words to describe our experience with him on either professional or personal level. He is amazing!
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 11/07/2020

Highly Recommend!!

Stacey was super awesome to work with throughout the whole wedding process! He is very experienced and basically plans your wedding reception for you! And he always made sure we were ready to move onto the next event before he did anything during the reception and he kept everything running so smoothly. We had to fill out a packet that let us pick specific songs for specific events and to pick specific songs that were put on a MUST PLAY playlist and he made sure he had every song we requested. Our guests said they have never been to a wedding that played such great music and kept the party going, there were no dull moments and the dance floor was always full! Stacey showed up early the day of to set up and answer any questions and he was prepared for everything. He made sure our guests were entertained during cocktail hour while we took pictures, so we didn't feel any pressure to rush through our photos. He also makes video logs of the reception and I am very excited to see ours so we can send it to guests who were not able to attend. My husband and I had such a great time at our wedding thanks to Stacey. He played every single song we wanted him to and kept our guests happy. BOOK SN DJ ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR WEDDING NOW!!!

SN DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rachel! It was a pleasure to work with you and we are glad we were able to make your day so special! You were definitely a fun bride to work with and we appreciate your kind words! Best of luck to you!
    Alicia Married on 08/22/2020

Best Night Ever!

Stacey was fabulous! He was extremely responsive and organized throughout the wedding planning process. During the reception, I was never guessing on what would happen or what to expect because he made sure the bride, groom and photographers were prepared for every moment! He coordinated everything so well to make the night extremely smooth. He had guests text in song requests so people could social distance. An aunt of the groom heard him announcing his number through the live stream video and called in a song request for us. Stacey played the message over the speaker and made our night that much more special. I can't thank him enough for going above and beyond for us!

SN DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alicia! It was a pleasure to work with you. You and Alex make an AWESOME couple and we look forward to hearing more great things about your guys in the future! Thank you for choosing SN DJ Entertainment! It was an honor to share in your special day! :-)

Stacey Noles - Entertainment Director
    Kayla Married on 05/20/2016
    Stacey was awesome! He was quick to respond, very professional, and timely. Any time I had a question about something he was quick to answer. He worked with us last minute (my fault, I am a procrastinator), on picking out specific songs for spotlight dances. He was well organized which made the whole reception have a nice flow. He even snapped a few photos and made a video for us. Nice touch! I would recommend Stacey to anyone needing a DJ.
    Brittany Married on 10/24/2015
    Stacey is very professional, yet down to earth. We are thrilled that he is our DJ and we can't wait to see what he has in store for us at our upcoming wedding.
    Mandy Married on 06/06/2015
    Stacey did a great job at my reception and was quick to respond any time I had questions!
    Meagan Married on 08/02/2014
    If you are looking for a DJ, don't look any further. Stacey did an amazing job from day one! He meet with us for our consultation and presented us with material from other weddings. These consisted of layouts that work and those that don't as well as different things that can be added into your special day. When he tells you that he will be with you from the beginning he means it to. Every time I emailed him, he responded right away with an answer. The reception was absolutely awesome. Stacey had done the up-lighting and all the lights on the dance floor, and played a great range of songs. When it was time to dance everyone got out on the dance floor in no time and everyone enjoyed themselves. He even acted as a reception planner and helped lead us to the cake cutting, garter toss, etc. He made sure that me and my husband knew what was about to happen, and then announced for everyone else what we were fixing to do. My husband and I are so pleased with the services that Stacey provided and the amazing work that he did. There is no doubt that if we need a DJ again I am calling Stacey.
  • Anthony & Lakeisha's Wedding
    Lakeisha Married on 05/03/2014
    Stacey was a joy to work with, very professional, extremely helpful, very caring about our big day. Everything was wonderful and beyond our expectations. Thank you so much for helping make our dream come true.
    Stephen Married on 05/13/2017
    Stacey and his fiancee were great! They were very happy to speak with us over the phone and in person for any and all of our questions. Very responsive! I appreciated the flow of the reception they recommended to not be bound to times but instead to go on to the next event when it felt right. It helped that my wife and I are very low key about that kind of thing! The one thing I'd recommend is to consider whether you want the full length of all of the gimmick/ line dances at weddings, or if a few verses and fading into another one might be better use of your precious time on the dance floor. We started our dancing late since our other events ran long, and we wished we could have heard more of our songs. Stacey was great about staying a little later than contracted since the bride had to step out and get changed, eating up our dance time. Very flexible!! Overall a great deal and a great night! Thanks, Stacey!
  • User1863059 2+ years ago
    Stacy was awesome! great guy! So glad we chose him!
    The Married on 04/26/2014
    We first met with Stacey Noles as an initial meet and greet, but we ended up deciding on using SN DJ Entertainment right then. He was very professional and very well organized and it made both of us feel very comfortable having him be the DJ for our reception. He obviously has many years of experience doing weddings and other events, as his original information packet was very detailed and helpful. He also has guidelines on suggested reception schedules, popular suggestions for spotlight dances, and miscellaneous ideas for event filler (shoe game, line dances, etc).

I cannot overstate the importance of having a good DJ at a wedding reception (just go to youtube and look for "bad wedding DJ"). We didn't really realize this until we were at the actual reception, but the DJ "runs" the schedule of the reception. And having a very professional, experienced, and well organized DJ made the reception much more comfortable for my wife and I. It took the pressure off of us and we were very happy to have SN DJ Entertainment there for our big day. We would highly recommend SN DJ Entertainment for any couples looking for a DJ for their upcoming wedding.
  • Tina
    Tina D. Married on 05/01/2021

Enthusiastic and Professional

Stacey always had great energy and made sure we had exactly what we wanted. He made the planning process simple and easy, always quick to respond if we had any questions. The package we booked was a great value, and we were very pleased. Our ceremony music was great and the reception was coordinated so well. Everyone had a blast at the reception, there was always someone on the dance floor!