greystone castle

Canastota, NY View map
Up to 200 guests

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

• Allie
    Allie Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful venue

I could not have asked for more! The Castle is absolutely beautiful and Annette was the most helpful throughout the entire process. She responded in a timely manner and answered all questions prior to wedding day and assisted with any changes day of. My day was so special!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 01/11/2020

The Amazing Greystone

All I can say is amazing. Beautiful venue. Annette the owner is not only wonderful to work with she assists on so many things that you don't know you need. I had no worries the day of. She handled everything. Everyone told me how beautiful our wedding was an Annette was a huge part of that!!!
  • Nora
    Nora Married on 08/31/2019

A True Fairy Tale

When I got engaged, I knew I had to be married in a castle. Greystone Castle came up on a search of castles in NY and I was blown away with the website alone! From the moment we met Annette and toured the castle, we envisioned our entire wedding there and booked it on the spot. Throughout the planning process, Annette was an excellent communicator, responding to all my questions via email almost instantly. We had a small wedding (50 guests) and did a lot of things non-traditionally and she went with our flow and had many ideas to offer as well. Although the weather was beautiful that day, we planned to have the entire wedding indoors (ceremony and reception) but we were still able to go out to the courtyard as we pleased throughout the day. We would have paid much more for the venue, the price was shockingly reasonable!! The price of the venue included her help with coordinating, tables/chairs, dinnerware and even some decorative items. She even did all of the set up the day of our wedding so we could relax not have to worry about decorating! She was amazing with keeping the day running smoothly and timely. I was even able to stay right at the castle the night before which provided a stress free morning to get ready and no transporting from place to place. Our guests are still commenting about how beautiful the venue was and what a great experience they had! Annette is VERY passionate about what she does and about the beautifully restored castle and she will take great care of you!! If you are looking for a real life fairy tale, Greystone Castle is the only choice!

greystone castle's reply:

Oh my! Thank you so much for the kind words, Nora! Can't wait to see the pictures with you and the fairy tale book!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

201 north main street Canastota, 13032
Location of (greystone castle)

greystone castle frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of greystone castle in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by greystone castle for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at greystone castle for wedding events?

greystone castle offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does greystone castle offer?

greystone castle offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower

What services does greystone castle offer for wedding events?

greystone castle offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend greystone castle and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

greystone castle is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding

Wedding Venues