Greg Whitesell Photography

Annapolis, MD View map
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

Thank you for stopping by.

I offer professional wedding photography on your budget. My rates and packages are flexible, starting as low as $500.

I know that everyone's wedding is different, everyone's budget is different, and everyone's expectations are different. I would like to find out more about what you want and if I can provide that to you. So please, contact me and let's start a conversation.

I cover Annapolis, suburban Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia and beyond.

I have been a photographer for 20 years, starting out as a photojournalist for publications including USA Today, The Washington Times Magazine, and The Washington Examiner. I specialize in capturing the action and emotion of your event.

I believe that everyone is photogenic; they only have varying degrees of self-consciousness in front of the camera. I pride myself in being able to set my subjects at ease and capture them at their best moments and angles.

I am also an avid sailor, so if your event is near the water, or even on a boat, I'll be comfortable taking your photos.

Please contact me so that I can capture the moments of your special day.

Greg Whitesell

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1900

Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

1 State Circle Annapolis, MD, 21401
2022153605
Location of (Greg Whitesell Photography)

Greg Whitesell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Greg Whitesell Photography include in the starting price?

Greg Whitesell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Greg Whitesell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Greg Whitesell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Toning
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Greg Whitesell Photography offer?

Greg Whitesell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Greg Whitesell Photography offer?

Greg Whitesell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning

What photography materials does Greg Whitesell Photography offer for wedding events?

Greg Whitesell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Proofs

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding