Historic Green Street Church

Englewood, FL View map
3.1
    Crystal Married on 05/11/2011
    Beautiful church! Terry is really great and took the time to make a wonderful ceremony very memorable! Church was very clean and very well put together. I would definately recommend this church and Terry (as the officiate)there wansn't a dry eye in the church and the ceremony was gorgeous.
  • BeachBride
    Katherine Married on 06/10/2017
    Terry was 20 minutes late for our rehearsal with no phone call. We were all standing around outside of the church in the heat. I called her twice before she answered and told me she'd be late (duh). She extremely unhappy that we moved things around inside the church, sorry if a tri fold board of englewoods history and black vinyl chairs aren't what I want on my wedding day, I rented the church I should be able to move chairs. Her service was absolutely beautiful. The vows were great and wonderful but it was soured when she threatened my guests after the ceremony that if we didn't move everything back she would charge us. I would have been MORE than happy to go back on Monday to move things if she had asked but we were already in the limo going to the reception. My guests felt bad and moved everything back. I was blown away by how unprofessional she was.

P. O. BOX 1245 Englewood, FL, 34295
Location of (Historic Green Street Church)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues