PO Box 1084, Vieques, PR 00765 Map · Phone number

About Green Eyed Girl Weddings

Green Eyed Girl Wedding and Events takes a local approach to planning your wedding in Vieques, Puerto Rico. My relationships with best local wedding vendors allows me to infuse your wedding with Vieques Island flare, flavor and culture. I have award winning photographers. I am familiar with the most unique venues in Vieques. I work with talented chefs and creative designers to give your wedding the laid back and sophisticated style you're looking for when planning a wedding in Vieques.

By keeping it local, prices remain affordable, with Elopement, Day-Of and Full Day Coordination services available.

We love weddings and all the magical moments that come along with them. We would be truly honored to be part of this journey with you!

Before you share all your secrets with me, let me share a few with you ;)

Favorite passport stamp: Peru

Beach or pool?: I'm a beach girl, but I'm not telling which is my favorite!

Favorite dress designer: BHLDN

Secretly wishes for: A vintage VW Bug Convertible so I can cruise around this island with the top down.

Pizza topping of choice: Extra cheese

Favorite rainy day activity: Watching Disney movies with the kiddos (dogs and human)
Red or white?: Red (I know crazy on a tropical island)

I always carry this in my handbag: A Hair Brush - It's windy here

Where I met my husband: Kindergarten!!!!

I'd love to hear from you! Email me directly at jillian@greeneyed-girl.com

Jillian Anderson

Owner & Creative Director

What started out as a whirlwind trip to a tiny island in the Carribbean 5 years ago has grown into a love for everything weddings! For me, nothing beats producing a gorgeous, laid back but curated island wedding. Wedding planning allows me to satisfy my love of developing close personal relationships while taking a vision and transforming it into reality. I started in with Photography and quickly developed the wedding planning aspect as I always became involved in all the event details anyways. . I love every aspect of planning and design but most importantly the relationship I foster with you and dream we make reality! When I am not answering emails or planning weddings,you can find me at the beach with my husband,Elliott, our 2 year old son Liam and our 12 year old Basset Hound named Buddy (which almost never happens because I love working so much!)

dji0005

Green Eyed Girl Weddings 6
Green Eyed Girl Weddings 7

Susan e Weisbrod · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfection

Jillian created not just the perfect wedding, but the perfect weekend for us and our 50 guests. She guided us through the entire planning process, making recommendations and keeping the decision making process as easy as possible. She helped immensely with vendor communication and transportation logistics, which is key for a successful destination wedding.
    The welcome beach party she created for us the day before our wedding was incredible. Our guests were so impressed (they're still talking about it!) and we had such a great time that we had to schedule an additional later shuttle to take the last group back to the hotel.
    The wedding itself was everything I hoped it would be; Jillian did an incredible job of taking my very vague direction and somehow creating exactly what I wanted. Every detail was well thought out and executed flawlessly. If anything went wrong, I had no idea (which is exactly how it should be for the bride). The beach ceremony, the DJ, the flowers - it was all perfect. Our guests were amazed by how easy the weekend was; everything was so well organized that all that had to do was enjoy.
    I highly recommend Jillian if you are planning a wedding on Vieques. Thank you, Jillian!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Melissa Moore · Married on 02/12/2019

Destination Wedding Success

I cannot express my appreciation enough to Jillian for the wedding of my dreams. I am so glad Green Eyed Girl was recommended to us! From our first contact to the reception, she was there taking care to walk us through every detail. It would have been nearly impossible to plan a destination wedding to Vieques from the Bluegrass State, but she took care of everything! Jillian went over and above providing several benefits that saved us money and added to our special day. I cannot think of one thing that would have made the day better. We especially love her choice in beach for our ceremony, venue for the reception, minister and other staff. From beginning to end, our special day was amazing!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Lance

Lance · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Week of our Dreams in Vieques

Jillian gave my bride and me a wedding week we will never forget. Truly the best week of my life and we have her to thank. We reluctantly decided last June (2018) to have our wedding in Vieques. I say reluctantly because we had concerns with the rebuild progress and the availability of amenities for 50 guests. We also were concerned about the logistics of getting 50 guests to Vieques from all over the US. Jillian showed us a few venues, all with their own charm, and assured us that we could do a wedding there and the island would be ready. Vieques is our favorite place in the world, so we wanted to do it there.... but I'll admit, we had our doubts.
    We decided to go with our hearts and run with it, and Jillian helped us make it an easy decision. Her ideas were great, she was patient with me and my guests (I was not the easiest client even though she won't admit it), and she had a lot of knowledge about the island. Our numbers fluctuated, our minds changed a lot, and we were behind on just about everything (including this review that has taken me 2 months to write)... but Jillian was right there with us the whole time with a great attitude. Thank you for finding us our dream venue, thank you for finding us El Blok, thank you for introducing us to the pig guy, Lizzy's taco truck, our DJ, thank you for booking our Bio Bay tours, our reservation for 30 at Tin Box on a busy night, our glorious beach party at Sun Bay, and everything else that made this our best vacation yet.
    When we decided on Vieques, our guests (99% of them had never been to Puerto Rico) asks us why Vieques. I couldn't really answer why in words, it's just a place you have to experience. It changes you. Those guests brave enough to take our word on it, and take the trip, now have a special place in their hearts for Vieques and Puerto Rico as a whole... and I think Jillian's expertise is a large reason for their great experience. Thanks again Green Eyed Girl!! See you next year!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Green Eyed Girl Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 751.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,254.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,229.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2