PO Box 1084, Vieques, PR 00765 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Green Eyed Girl Weddings

Green Eyed Girl Wedding and Events takes a local approach to planning your wedding in Vieques, Puerto Rico. My relationships with best local wedding vendors allows me to infuse your wedding with Vieques Island flare, flavor and culture. I am familiar with the most unique venues in Vieques. I work with talented chefs and creative designers to give your wedding the laid back and sophisticated style you’re looking for when planning a wedding in Vieques. By keeping it local, prices remain affordable, with Elopement Packages, Full Coordination and Décor services available.

We love weddings and all the magical moments that come along with them. We would be truly honored to be part of this journey with you!

Follow Green Eyed Girl Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Pike's The Flower Shop

Videos 1 Video

23 Reviews for Green Eyed Girl Weddings

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/18/2020

An intimate pandemic wedding with style and grace

Jillian helped us plan a small ceremony with about 10 guests and from start to finish, it was a dream. It was laid back but elegant, and every detail that Jillian helped us plan was so perfect for us. Working with Jillian felt easy, and although she has an amazing attention for detail, the whole process felt organic and fun. She always had excellent and expert advice for where to save and where to splurge, and she was right every time. The wedding day itself went by like a dream without a hitch- and I know this was because of all the work Jillian did beforehand. She helped us find decor and flowers that were so modern, romantic, and stylish. Planning a wedding during quarantine was full of challenges, but Jillian was very understanding, calm, and full of ideas for back up plans. She is an excellent communicator. To my fellow brides planning a pandemic wedding- I HIGHLY recommend downsizing and planning a special intimate wedding with Jillians help!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Lindsay · Married on 04/24/2020

The island wedding weekend of our dreams

Upon researching destination weddings, I came across Green Eyed Girl and was intrigued by the unique style of their events. So many of the events I’d seen in my research were done by large resorts and didn’t seem to incorporate the flexibility that I wanted to have to make it my own. I couldn’t have lucked out more finding Jillian and GEG. We went to Vieques for the first time a year before our wedding to get a feel for the island, meet Jillian and see some venues. Jillian took the time to personally take us around to different venues. We were pretty instantly sold after seeing El Cerro. Jillian and her team took almost all of the stress out of the wedding planning process. They took my visions for the events and made them happen in a way that I didn’t know was possible. When it came time to head to Vieques for our wedding, it felt like all I had to do was just show up and enjoy it.

We had an incredible beach party the day before the wedding in place of a traditional rehearsal dinner that our guests still rave about. The food and drink were amazing and the GEG team was by my side the entire time taking the stress off of me during the event. The day of our wedding was a blur but I remember seeing the arch and florals for the first time as I was walking down the aisle and thinking they were the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. The warmth and ambiance they created is something I will never forget and it made a special event something that we will forever feel lucky getting to experience. Many of our guests raved about how great the whole GEG team was through the weekend’s events and told us our wedding weekend was the best they have ever taken part in, all thanks to Green Eyed Girl. Vieques is a wonderful, special place and we couldn’t recommend it more for a wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Frank

Frank L. · Married on 03/14/2020

Vieques Destination Wedding

Jillian planned our destination wedding and welcome beach party (rehearsal dinner) in Vieques during the second week of March 2020. We had a wedding with 30 guests at El Cerro, and the night was perfect and magical. Jillian and her team, specifically Janice, are absolute pros and had taken great care to make sure everything was perfect. Everything from the ceremony to the celebration was beautiful and provided memories for a lifetime. If you are considering a destination or tropical wedding, Green Eyed Girl and Vieques would be ideal!

Sent on 05/16/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Green Eyed Girl Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1254.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1254.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3229.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• PO Box 1084 Vieques, PR, 00765 See on map
    Location of (Green Eyed Girl Weddings)