7461 Beacon Hill Dr,, Anchorage, AK 99507 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Great Land Events, LLC

Great Land Events, LLC, is a wedding caterer based in Anchorage, Alaska. Specializing in traditional cooking from scratch, the caterer creates fresh, delightful menus for each couple's wedding. Great Land Events also provides full-wedding services including event planning, DJ, MC, decorations, photo booths, photography services and other event needs.

From wall washes to flower ceilings, Great Land Events can bring to life anything couples can envision. The company highlights its chocolate fountain with a mouthwatering aroma. They offer clean-up, set-up and delivery. They also have services for wedding events that include:

• Event planning
  • Linen and service rental
  • Custom-designed centerpieces
  • Chocolate fountain

Cuisine
Great Land Events offers chocolate fountains with imported, mouthwatering white or dark chocolate. The company prepares exceptional dishes using the freshest of seasonings and spices. Served in different styles, the caterer offers the following cuisine options:

• American

a09
s05

9 Reviews for Great Land Events, LLC

Carolyn · Married on 07/28/2018

I just had my wedding in Nikiski, Alaska with Great Land Events and it was incredible! She is so professional but fun at the same time! The wedding was so organized and stress free. Everyone told me the food was awesome and the staff were on top of it consistently. She was always checking on us and filling up our glasses with champagne. I don't know what I would've done without her! Dont look any further! She is the best!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Great Land Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Carolyn and Brandon for allowing GLE to be a part of your "EPIC" day!!! It was amazing and will go down in history as being one of the best weddings ever!!!! Many blessings to you both!
  • FutureMrsGerke

Dallas · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing Teresa and the rest of the Great Land Events crew is!
    After struggling to find a caterer for my wedding in Homer, AK, I stumbled upon Great Land Events on Wedding Wire, and I am SO THANKFUL that I did!
    Teresa is an absolute dream to work with! She took up the challenge of driving all the way to Homer and preparing food in a venue her crew had never been to before with complete grace. She went above and beyond all of my expectations, was extremely quick to respond via email with any questions or last minute changes I had, and was very easy to work with.
    Let's not forget about the food though! Each dish was delicious, and my guests are still raving about the meals, appetizers, and service. We truly cannot thank Teresa and the staff at Great Land Events enough for such an amazing experience on our wedding day!!
    -Jason & Dallas Gerke

Sent on 06/16/2018

Great Land Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Dallas and Jason!!! What an amazing day it was with beautiful weather and amazing people!!! Thankful for WeddingWire!!!

Elaina · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't thank Teresa and Great Land Events enough for their support and services for our wedding. Not having my mother or family in Alaska made planning extremely stressful until Great Land Events was recommended by a friend. Teresa made the planning process so much easier! She worked through many different menu and timeline changes and made a point to include my mother in the planning, which I was extremely grateful for!

The day of our wedding was beautiful thanks to the Great Land Events team! They were kind, organized, and had great attention to detail from start to finish! The music was fresh and fun.. and not to mention, our food was delicious!!!!! Everything ran so smoothly and I had no worries about timeline or little details thanks to Teresa!

Great Land Events are the FULL package!!! We couldn't have asked for a better team to help plan, cater, coordinate, DJ and so much more!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Great Land Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Janeale!! I loved working with you and definitely the Lord blessed you with AMAZING weather. Many blessed years as you celebrate life together!!

Great Land Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 85.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 28.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 39.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Korean, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Great Land Events, LLC 1
    Event Management
    Schedule an appointment today to sit down with two of our Event Producers. Over the phone we will discuss your needs then schedule an appointment at our studio where we will bring information to the table to better guide you and put you on the fast track to planning your perfect day! Enjoy complimentary specialty coffee, wine and/or prosecco during our visit! Call 1.907.344.1797 or email us greatlandevents@icloud.com

• The Lakefront Anchorage
    The Lakefront Anchorage Hotel Weddings

We love it when couples book with Greatland, because we know that our brides and grooms are getting an amazing vendor. From Décor and chocolate fountains, to Djs, this a full service company that really puts its clients first and has lots of fun in the process.

• 7461 Beacon Hill Dr, Anchorage, 99507 See on map