Newark, CA 94560 Map · Phone number

About Great Fx Photography

Photography has always been my passion and once my son was born I decided to take that passion and make it my career and I became a professional photographer. In 2004 I started with specializing in children studio photography. End of 2005 I decided to get into wedding photography and have been doing so since. I love capturing your special moments. Taking portraits is not just a job for me it is my passion and my hobby and I enjoy it very much.

Follow Great Fx Photography on

342c56fc4086420f 1200264655497 IMG 4730 2Bcopy
IMG 7322

3 Reviews for Great Fx Photography

Todd · Married on 10/20/2007

We were very happy with Sylvia and Great FX Photography. The pictures turned out very nice and we had a slide show online to show our friends and family on Monday after getting married Saturday. We heard nothing but possitive comments from our guests about the photographers.
    I have recommended Great FX Photography to my best man for his upcomming wedding, I wouldn't do that if I wasn't completely satisfied.

Sent on 01/16/2008

Kaila · Married on 09/15/2007

I was very happy with Great Fx Photography's service. Sylvia and her assistant did an outstanding job. I felt so relaxed knowing she had everything under control. The pictures turned out great, she did a good job capturing our very special day.

I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.

Sent on 01/14/2008

Breonna · Married on 09/09/2006

Having Great Fx as Our photographer was one of the wisest decisions we ever made for our wedding. Sylvia was very accomodative, nice, professional, and captured our special day in ways a bride could only dream of. Great Fx catered to our vision and made suggestions. They made sure that our day was stress free. I felt like roalty. Looking Through my wedding album makes me feel like I'm re-living that day all over again. We had been through a lot interviewing of photographers. They were eigther too expensive, too arrogant, not flexible, and we almost gave up hope of ever finding the right one. Great Fx was a GOD send and we didn't have to settle for less. We got more than we ever thought was possible on our budget.
    I highly recommend Great Fx. Now our wedding memories will last a lifetime.
    So from the bottom of my hearts, we thank Great Fx for providing the best wedding photography that anyone could ever ask for.

Sent on 01/15/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Great Fx Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints

• Newark, 94560 See on map