Great Expectations Flowers By Inka

Great Expectations Flowers By Inka

About Great Expectations Flowers By Inka

Please go directly to our website to fill out the wedding consultation form and we will be in touch!
Let us put a smile on your face by fulfilling your Great Expectations for your special occasion! Great Expectations Flowers is a full floral design service with a wide range palette of ideas to fulfill your great expectations on your event. Our style is not defined except for that it is extraordinary. We design around you and for you. No matter if it's simple, sophisticated or dramatic ­ it will be unique and memorable. Undistracted from running daily store business we are able to concentrate entirely on your occasion.   Please go directly to our website to fill out the wedding consultation form and we will be in touch asap!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Inka was a pleasure to work with and the flowers she put together for our wedding were beautiful. I'm glad we found and chose her to be our florist for our wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Inka is simply wonderful! From beginning to end I knew that she had captured my perfect wedding day vision. I was very stressed about flowers and had NO idea what I wanted. With some very key questions she was able to make my ideas come to life. I was so impressed with her whole process and how easy she made things for me. Inka has a beautiful talent and she far exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Lara, 5/6/17, 1 Review

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Inka is a wonderful florist. She is friendly and easy to work with. Her work is beautiful and I highly recommend her for your special day.

On my preferred vendors list, but this weekend even I was overwhelmed. Inka did the flowers for my own son's wedding this past Saturday at the Naval Academy and for the reception. I have never seen such beautiful flower arrangements, and eveyone said so. But being the past owner of my own distictive floral shop, I can say, I could not have done better. Just a magnificent color palette, fresh and fragrant. What every bride would want. Thank you Inka, you are truly, the best.

Inka is always a pleasure to work with. She is so talented and will make sure your wedding is unique and one of a kind! Every time I try to communicate my vision to her, she pulls it off and goes beyond my expectations!!

Events

Annapolis, MD 21403   See On Map
410-263-6708 (phone)
Great Expectations Flowers By Inka is a wedding Florist from Annapolis, Maryland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Eastern Shore. Great Expectations Flowers By Inka is a professional Floral Event Company that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry since 2001 specializing in Flowers and Decor.