Great Expectations Flowers Reviews

103 | Annapolis, MD

103 Reviews for Great Expectations Flowers

• Ashley

Ashley G. · Married on 04/09/2021

Made our wedding day beautiful!

Inka and Great Expectations made our wedding day absolutely beautiful from top to bottom. The flowers were reasonably priced, everyone was responsive, and they went above and beyond to design and set up all of the flowers. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Great Expectations Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your great review Ashley ~ it was wonderful to be part of your wedding day.
    You were a beautiful bride and a lovely Client to work with :)
    Best wishes for your future together!

Rhonda · Married on 12/11/2019

Inka was very creative and made awesome suggestions for making our event special.

Our experience with Inka was wonderful. She transformed the setting into a magical experience for friends and family.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Agnes P. · Married on 06/02/2019

Awesome Florist

Thankful for Inka! After trying to work with an unresponsive florist for 2 months, Inka was kind enough to accommodate my daughter's wedding. She understood everything we envision and was able to bring it into fruition at an affordable cost. She is very easy to work with and is very responsive. Thank you Inka for making my daughter's day very special. I would definitely recommend for your wedding needs.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Brooks E. · Married on 10/13/2018

Above & Beyond my Epextations

Inka took a couple sample photos and my ideas and created the most beautiful & elegant arrangements that were so much better that I could have imagined! I’m very picky, and Inka delivered. I would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible!

Inks was incredible, creative, and flexible, worked with a challenging venue and was willing to think outside the box in the best way! Couldn’t have had the beautiful day without her!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Great Expectations Flowers's reply:

Thank you Ashton for your review and pictures! It was such a pleasure being part of your's and Roddy's big day! We wish you only the best for your future together!!

Kate · Married on 06/30/2018

Inka did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers! We instantly felt comfortable with her at our first meeting, where she took the time to understand what I was looking for, go over all our needs, and get an idea of the style we wanted. When her initial proposal was a bit out of our budget, she was more than happy to go back and make some adjustments to keep the style we wanted but have it fit our budget. The flowers for our wedding were stunning, and beyond anything I could have imagined! The ceremony flowers were unbelievable, the centerpieces were classy, and our bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous. Not only that, but she also went above and beyond what we had discussed, and added touches like flower petals on our place card table and dessert table. It's obvious that she takes pride in her work!!

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 06/24/2018

Wow!! That's all I can say about Inka's flowers. I honestly had no idea what I was doing when it came to picking my flowers. All I sent Inka was a few pictures and to say that she came through is an understatement. The bouquets were absolutely stunning, but most impressive was the birch tree chuppah that she put together. It was the perfect chuppah for my husband and I to stand under when we said "I Do."

Sent on 08/07/2018

Ethel · event on: 05/15/2018

I mistakenly ordered my flowers for the wrong date. Inka was still able to deliver the flowers in time for reception. We received many compliments on the flowers. I would highly recommend using Great Expectation Flowers for any event. Inka's customer service was great and certainly saved our event. The flowers were beautiful and very fresh.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Nancy · Married on 04/21/2018

One meeting with Inka was all it took for her to grasp what I wanted for our rehearsal dinner flowers. The flowers were on time, fresh, beautiful and just what I wanted--being out of town, I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Inka was a pleasure to work with and the flowers she put together for our wedding were beautiful. I'm glad we found and chose her to be our florist for our wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Hailey · Married on 06/01/2017

PSA: If you are looking for a wedding florist. Search no more. You’ve found her!

Inka was amazing. She was so responsive and helpful during the planning process. (Personally, I highly disliked the wedding planning process… but she made the floral aspect a breeze for me. Something I will be forever grateful for.) She was so easy to book, to pay for, to plan with… I really could go on and go.
    Inka and I never even had an in-person meeting (due to inclement weather), and yet I felt extremely confident that she understood my vision for the day of. And not only did she understand my vision, she improved upon it! The bouquets and centerpieces plus additional floral décor completely exceeded my expectations.
    On top of that, Inka was professional, punctual, responsive, friendly, and oh so talented!

BOOK GREAT EXPECTATIONS FLOWERS BY INKA… YOU CAN THANK ME LATER. :)

Sent on 09/25/2018

Great Expectations Flowers's reply:

Thank you Hailey, for your stellar review!
    We truly enjoyed being part of your wedding day with our floral arts.
    The pictures are beautiful ~ Thank you for sharing them! It was a pleasure having you as one of "our" brides.
    Best wishes for your future!

Lara · Married on 05/06/2017

Inka is simply wonderful! From beginning to end I knew that she had captured my perfect wedding day vision. I was very stressed about flowers and had NO idea what I wanted. With some very key questions she was able to make my ideas come to life. I was so impressed with her whole process and how easy she made things for me. Inka has a beautiful talent and she far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

We just wanted to say thank you so much for Saturday, your flowers were absolutely stunning and were exactly what we envisioned if not more beautiful! It was so easy to work with you and it was so nice not worrying about anything on our big day! We really appreciate all of the coordination and effort that goes into an event like this and loved how laid back and friendly you were to work with : ) It could not have been a more perfect weekend for us and thank you for being a part of it.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Great Expectations Flowers's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day and we wish you and Daniel all the best for your future together! :)

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2016

Exceeded all expectations and great to work with! Captured my vision perfectly- can't thank you enough :)

Sent on 10/26/2016

Janet · Married on 06/11/2016

Inka is wonderful to work with. She really listens to what you want and gives you exactly that. Her ideas are fresh and innovative. The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful. The large arrangements for the ceremony were stunning. The bride's bouquet was exactly what she wanted. Highly recommend working with this talented artist!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Great Expectations Flowers's reply:

Thank you so very much Janet :) ! We really appreciate your wonderful review and it was such a pleasure to be part of Jennifer's wedding day. All our best to you and your family.

Melanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Inka is wonderful! When she met with us, we had no idea what we wanted, not even colors, but we certainly knew what we didn’t want. After talking with us for just a few minutes she was able to capture exactly what we were looking for.

We talked with another florist before ultimately going with Great Expectations. There was no competition, Inka is so talented and she truly has an eye for the art.

Through the whole process she was very friendly, always offered great advise and she really transformed our wedding say into something beautiful.

Leading up to our wedding day, we had a few changes. Inka checked and double checked that everything was all set, which was greatly appreciated!

On our wedding day the flowers were beyond expectations. They turned out absolutely lovely!

I highly recommend Great Expectations!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Meaghan · Married on 11/21/2015

The flowers for our wedding were beautiful - we couldn't have asked for anything more!! Inka was fabulous to work with - she is incredibly friendly, gave us great advice, and worked with us to execute our vision while staying within our budget. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and table decorations were amazing and complimented the wedding party's colors perfectly!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Kiera · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Inka's services! She was AMAZING, her flowers were AMAZING!! She took my vision and made it happen, beyond even what I had imagined. Seriously, the arrangements she produced were the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen (granted, I am biased lol). But seriously, I was over-the-moon impressed with her artistic abilities. I will be recommending her to everyone I know who is engaged. She was flexible with meeting locations and times, she was professional, and she gave valuable insight to what we had planned for ceremony set up. She worked the day of to ensure every arrangement was set up exactly as it needed to be.
    We ended up having to move our ceremony location from a outdoor garden site to under the tent due to rain at the last minute and she ensured all arrangements were then set up in the tent which honestly, MADE the atmosphere for the ceremony itself. I got a ton of compliments on the flowers and I have to say, they were one of my favorite parts of the whole event! (I mean aside from the whole marriage thing) :D
    I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • W

William · Married on 09/19/2015

. Celtic theme, historic inn - inka came through

Sent on 10/27/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/31/2014

Inka was amazingly accommodating. She honored every weird request, and come through with the most amazing flowers I have ever seen. Everything was perfect, and I put my trust in her and it was not misplaced. She was highly professional and personable and everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/09/2014

The venue for the wedding commented that they had such beautiful flowers before.

I had overestimated the number of bridesmaid bouquets, and when I corrected the mistake several weeks later, close to the event, Inka refunded me the cost of the bouquets.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Inka was a pleasure to work with, and created the most beautiful flowers for our daughter's wedding. During our meetings, she listened to the ideas that we had in mind for that day, and then brought them all to life in ways that we hadn't even dreamt about. Guests are still talking about how impressive the floral arrangements were. For the outdoor ceremony, she designed the wedding canopy, incorporating the quilt I made, creating the perfect setting for the couple's vows. Inka's artistic ability and vision, and her friendly, easy-going manner, helped to make our daughter's wedding day stressfree and a great success.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Colleen · Married on 06/15/2013

Let me start by saying that I'm not much of a flower person - it was one of the things I wasn't super excited about planning for my wedding. I wasn't going to hire a florist at all, but my mom wanted me to rethink it and set up an appointment with Inka. And I'm so glad she did! In our first meeting, Inka totally "got" my style and made the whole flower selection process painless. (also she expertly navigated my mom's expectations with what I actually wanted!) I gave her general guidelines, and she came up with a beautiful look for the ceremony and reception. She handled all of the decoration for the reception, not just the flowers, which made things so easy for me. She was quick to respond on email and very pleasant to work with. Thanks Inka!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Mary L. · Married on 06/15/2013

Great Expectations Flowers has my highest recommendation. Our flowers were the perfect compliment to my daughters wedding. Inka truly captured our ideas and gave us beautiful bouquets and reception arrangements. Our guests loved the vintage feel that our flowers helped create and Inka was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2013

Excellent service and so happy with the finished product!!

Sent on 06/19/2013