Graney Entertainment

Perry, IA View map
4.9 out of 5 rating
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Pat Graney, owner of Graney Entertainment from Perry, Iowa. 2021 marks my 30th year dj'ing throughout the Midwest and I've had a blast!! My goal is for your day to be stress free.

First, I'll meet with you in person and tailor your day, from background music to wedding party introduction to your first and last dance and everything in between. Afterall, it's YOUR day!

I work with everyone involved too. Photographer. Caterer. Wedding coordinator. Host and hostess. I want your day to be perfect!

I love to involve your guest too. I'll play their requests. I want folks to talk about the great time they had at your reception for anniverseries to come!!

From ceremony to reception, Graney Entertainment can provide music for each stage of your once-in-a-lifetime occasion. I offer a variety of services designed to enhance your DJ experience, including consultations, MC duties, and a one-event-per-day policy. Country, rock, golden oldies, and present-day pop are some of the genres that I specialize in. Of course, I bring along a range of event items, such as microphones, a PA system, and a disco ball.

Need help with the ceremony too? I'm available for that also. Again, we'll meet and arrange all your music for the ceremony. I'll be on hand for the rehearsal and will help coordinate your ceremony if you like.

I love what I do and I would love to be an essential part of your day. Give me a call. What do you have to lose?

Pat

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Maleaha A. Married on 10/17/2020

Great, affordable DJ.

Pat was great and made sure all our needs were met. Pat was flexible and made sure the music kept the guests entertained.
    Dave M. Married on 08/15/2020

Graney Entertainment - Wedding Reception

Pat Graney did an incredible job as the DJ for our wedding reception. He played great music, kept our guests interested in dancing, and offered fun & appropriate comments between songs. I highly recommend Pat!

Graney Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much Dave for the nice words. Your night was a perfect example of quality over quantity. Your friends were awesome and really made the party. Thanks for having me and all my best to Jenny and you!!
  • Sam
    Sam K. Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pat brings the party and more

Patrick Graney brought the party to my wedding, he kept everything organized and let our guests know what to do and where to go. Our guests had a blast dancing the night away and stayed until it was over. Pat knows my family personally, my grandfather passed away a year before my wedding. During the wedding Patrick told one of my grandfathers favorite jokes - it brought grandpa into the room and made it feel as though he was there that day. That was the best wedding gift we could ever receive!

Graney Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sam! Your day was very special for me. I wouldn't trade my friendship with your family for anything!! Hope all is well with your new walk of life!! All my best to you both!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Graney Entertainment 1
Exclusive

823 17th St Perry, IA, 50220
Location of (Graney Entertainment)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding