615 East Huron Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Guest capacity 75 to 150

About Graduate Ann Arbor

GETTING HITCHED?

From bridal showers, to rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions, we have the ideal space to host your special day and all the festivities leading up to it. Our classically elegant ballrooms can be rented partially for intimate receptions or in full for over-the-top bashes. For brides who wish to incorporate an outdoor element in Ann Arbor, we offer a private third floor terrace to continue the celebrations outside. Topped off by our award winning catering, our creative culinary team will work with you to create a custom menu that perfectly reflects the soon-to-be-wed couple.

OLD-SCHOOL SUPPER CLUB & KINDRED SPIRITS

Welcome to Graduate Ann Arbor – where your intellectual curiosity meets your favorite place to stay.

Graduate Ann Arbor is ideally located across the street from University of Michigan’s campus and a couple blocks from Nickels Arcade. We’re right at the corner of Huron and State streets amid the bustle of the town’s best restaurants, shops and game day buzz, making Graduate the smartest place to stay in town!

A cozy club feel envelops the hotel lobby where nods to the arts, counterculture and political scene of this famously progressive community speak to its storied history. Hand-painted mosaic patterns that sweep across wide-planked wood floors, handsome millwork, leather clad columns and grand center staircase patchworked in Persian rugs add a warm, layered look throughout. Traditional library furnishings are recovered for a twist on the classics, while commissioned murals and graffitied manifestos invite discussion and good humor.

Gather some Wolverines for a post-game brew, grab a light bite at our café counter or convene at our 40-foot communal wood table; it’s the perfect hub for conversation and camaraderie.

Follow Graduate Ann Arbor on

4bfc77f7cf9be80c 1528529688 555c5ff0e9b6baf3 1528529686163 3 53
huronplatform

3 Reviews for Graduate Ann Arbor

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

We had a great experience with our wedding reception at the Graduate. Patti was great to work with and really went above and beyond to make our wedding day special! We loved the Terrace ballroom and our guests commented on how great the space was! We did an outdoor cocktail hour which was really beautiful with the sunset and terrace greenery. Our food was delicious and the chef made multiple meals with special dietary accommodations. We loved the unique vibe of the hotel and our guests enjoyed staying at the same location as our reception. The location of the hotel is right downtown Ann Arbor, which is perfect for wedding festivities and convenience for guests. We felt like the quality of the service staff, linens, cocktail tables, etc was great and especially recommend Patti for planning your event! We loved having our wedding reception at a memorable venue and would highly recommend it to others!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Carrie · Married on 07/21/2018

0.4
      0.5

I will preface by saying that I didn't have my wedding at The Graduate, but had a block of hotel rooms and was planning on having all our wedding weekend festivities (rehearsal, getting ready, Sunday Brunch) hosted at the hotel.
    Unfortunately, working with the Graduate Hotel has been a disappointing experience. I've had a block of hotel rooms for my wedding this summer booked since September; but over the past three months I have made multiple attempts to contact the group sales coordinator to book the Presidential Suite and set up a post-wedding brunch with no success. First, I called their group sales coordinator and asked if she could please send me the invoice for booking their suite for the weekend. After waiting two weeks, I emailed her a request to book the room, so we could pay the deposit. After an additional two weeks, I called to follow up on the email, at which time I was told, "You're on my list," and that I would be sent whatever was needed to secure the room. I waited another week before calling their general manager (who I have not heard back from in the past two weeks); during which time I realized that they clearly did not need my business and the idea that I was chasing them around when I was trying to book the most expensive room in their hotel and spend more money on a brunch, seemed silly. The whole experience has been so bizarre and their horrible customer service has been eye opening.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Graduate Ann Arbor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    China
    Clean Up
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January