Haleyville, AL 35565 Map · Phone number

About Grace Photography

Grace Photography is a collaboration of the same person in two separate beings! We work as a team and share a similar passion for photography, crafts, and artistic creativity in general. Our advantage, is that we are BOTH involved in your experience with us, from beginning to end! We LOvE getting to know each couple, and individual and watch them come to life through our lenses! Our goal is to Best Reflect your style, love, and compatibility through our work!

We work mostly with natural light and will be happy to choose a location for you, or come to any location you have in mind. We know planning a wedding can be stressful, choosing a Photographer shouldn't be! We will Happily customize packages to YOU to make sure you get exactly what you want!

Thank you for letting us share in your special day!!

gracephotographers@gmail.com

img1049
img3976

13 Reviews for Grace Photography

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2013

Grace Photography was fantastic! They were very professional and accommodating. Our pictures were incredibly beautiful! We could not have been more pleased with Grace Photography!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Carrie · Married on 08/03/2013

Jenni and Sara Nan were absolutely wonderful! They took our engagement photos, my bridals, and pictures on our wedding day. I was that bride that had a lot of "inspiration" and "ideas." They were up for anything, no matter how long it took. I had about 5 different outfits and locations for our engagement session and they did not complain one bit! They were very flexible and truly captured our dreams. I was so pleased with my bridals and our wedding day pictures as well. They are great to work with and are truly there for you. They want to make your day so special. Their prices and packages are very reasonable and the quality is phenomenal. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Lacey · Married on 05/25/2013

Sara Nan and Jenni were everything I could have imagined having in wedding photographers. They were super easy to work with and made each shoot fun! They captured our engagement session, bridal shoot, and wedding day photos. I could not be more pleased with ALL of my pictures.
    I appreciated their interest in what I wanted out of each session. They were able to take my vision, run with it. I want very laid back in the moment pictures, nothing too structured or stiff. I wanted our pictures to be a reflection of our relationship and enjoyment we find in each other. I got all that and so much more!
    Each wedding budget is different, but I paid for our wedding pictures myself and was very pleased with the amount I paid for our wedding photography package. After seeing all the gorgeous photos, I have to say, I would pay any amount of money to have the priceless moments captured on my wedding day!
    I highly recommend Grace Photography for your wedding events!! You will not be disappointed, Sara Nan and Jenni will take great care of you, making sure that you are 100% happy from beginning to end. I can not thank them enough.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Award

Grace Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• Inspiring Awe Events
    Inspiring Awe Events Wedding Planners

Grace Photography are just wonderful! They are so good at capturing all the details of a wedding! love these girls!

• Haleyville, 35565 See on map