Grace Photography Reviews

13 | Haleyville, AL

13 Reviews for Grace Photography

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2013

Grace Photography was fantastic! They were very professional and accommodating. Our pictures were incredibly beautiful! We could not have been more pleased with Grace Photography!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Carrie · Married on 08/03/2013

Jenni and Sara Nan were absolutely wonderful! They took our engagement photos, my bridals, and pictures on our wedding day. I was that bride that had a lot of "inspiration" and "ideas." They were up for anything, no matter how long it took. I had about 5 different outfits and locations for our engagement session and they did not complain one bit! They were very flexible and truly captured our dreams. I was so pleased with my bridals and our wedding day pictures as well. They are great to work with and are truly there for you. They want to make your day so special. Their prices and packages are very reasonable and the quality is phenomenal. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Lacey · Married on 05/25/2013

Sara Nan and Jenni were everything I could have imagined having in wedding photographers. They were super easy to work with and made each shoot fun! They captured our engagement session, bridal shoot, and wedding day photos. I could not be more pleased with ALL of my pictures.
    I appreciated their interest in what I wanted out of each session. They were able to take my vision, run with it. I want very laid back in the moment pictures, nothing too structured or stiff. I wanted our pictures to be a reflection of our relationship and enjoyment we find in each other. I got all that and so much more!
    Each wedding budget is different, but I paid for our wedding pictures myself and was very pleased with the amount I paid for our wedding photography package. After seeing all the gorgeous photos, I have to say, I would pay any amount of money to have the priceless moments captured on my wedding day!
    I highly recommend Grace Photography for your wedding events!! You will not be disappointed, Sara Nan and Jenni will take great care of you, making sure that you are 100% happy from beginning to end. I can not thank them enough.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Maria · Married on 01/12/2013

Some say, "A picture is worth a thousand words". However, the pictures taken by Grace Photography can be described with one word, perfect. Sara Nan and Jenni captured every moment and emotion throughout the entire day and night. They exhibited patience, kindness, flexibility, and above all else professionalism.

From our initial meeting they made me and my family feel like their main focus. Any questions or requests that I had they answered and made sure we were accommodated. Sara Nan and Jenni made suggestions and incorporated my ideas in the photographs taken. Throughout our wedding day they captured many planned and unexpected moments. I couldn't be happier with the quality of pictures and overall experience. Sara Nan and Jenni were given a gift. They use that gift to help people feel their best and capture moments that will last a life time.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Meghan · Married on 10/27/2012

Grace Photography (Sara Nan Hicks and Jenni Dollar), were nothing short of AMAZING. Our wedding planner recommended us to go with these two women, and I am SO GLAD we did! They did both our engagement and our wedding pictures. They worked so hard to make sure every moment of our special day was captured. They were there from 9 am to 11 pm and never complained or expressed how tired they must have been. The pictures were of the highest quality, and reflected the look and feel of the era that we chose to have our wedding centered around (we did a 1930's vintage theme). The price for our wedding was incredible and I can guarantee you that no bride will be able to find a better price that what Grace Photography can offer. I will definitely be using them again the future for updated pictures of me and my husband, and, if life permits, baby and family photos.

When I received my cds, they had gone the extra mile to have them placed in a very nice protective case and cover. I did not expect this and was so pleased to see that they put a special touch on them. Thank you, Grace Photography, for a job well done!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Patricia · Married on 09/01/2012

Grace photography did a wonderful job for us! They offer good pricing and some lovely photos. We had an engagement session and wedding day session. They offered good opinions and many different shots to get us the best photos. We had a morning wedding and they had to get up really early in order to get pictures taken before wedding and they were such troopers! They have given us some lovely memories in their photography. They take the time to really make the photos look good. They were fun and we had a lot of laughs working with them. I recommend them!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2012

Saran Nan and Jenni were absolutely fabulous! I would recommend them to anyone wanting their precious memories captured! They were kind, professional, and flexible. They helped make our day stress free and we will forever be grateful for their part in our special day!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2012

They were absolutely amazing! The pictures were beautiful. They made my wedding day very special and went above and beyond what I expected of photographers. Very satisfied. Would definitely use them again for ANY event and recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2011

Every little girl dreams of that special day when they walk down that path to the man of their dreams and that moment should be captured in a way that you can look back for years to come and remember every single detail. Robby and I got married September 17th and we chose Grace Photography to shoot our wedding. (Sara Nan and Jenni) are amazing. They will work with you and make sure your package or pictures are exactly what you are dreaming of. They make you feel comfortable and relaxed with their vibrant personalities and understanding dedication. My husband is very shy and hates pictures but on that day, "It was a few moments of time we could just relax, be together, embrace the moments, and enjoy each other before/after the festivities start again." We never even knew they were there most of the time and were able to have fun and be ourselves while they do what they do best. Capture every detail of our special day. When we saw our pictures, it was almost as exciting as the day. They were captivating. We were truly Blessed by Southern Grace when we booked Jenni and Sara Nan! Fairy Tales really do come true. Make your day as memorable as ours. Choose GRACE PHOTOGRAHY for all your special moments.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Trisha · Married on 08/13/2011

You will be hiring two amazing women who will work hard to get you those amazing one of a kind photos! They have ideas for cute poses and use a lot of natural lighting! I was so pleased with the work they did! I highly recommend these wonderful ladies not only for weddings but any event!! :)

Sent on 01/23/2012

Tonya · event on 07/13/2011

Your talent is amazing! Thanks so much for being patient and for always working with me and being flexible. I appreciate it so much! Most of all, I cherish all the pictures and memories you have given me of my son. Thanks again! Can't wait for Santa pictures!!

Sent on 11/02/2011

April · Married on 10/09/2010

Grace Photography was a HUGE part of my special Day. Sara Nan & Jenni did a wonderful job on my Bridal pictures!! On my Wedding Day Sara Nan was there every step of the way! She did all my flower arrangment and my bouquet. She is a Very talented lady! Sara Nan also did my photography for that day. She captured every moment from begining to end! Sara Nan was one of the first to arrive that day and the last to leave:))) Both Sara Nan & Jenni edited my photos and did an Awesome job! I couldn't have chosen better people to share my wedding with! Grace Photography has grown in so many ways since my wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone. I follow Grace Photography on a daily basis with FaceBook and I will say they are Two Very Talented Lady's! I love watching them grow!!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Kathrine · Married on 05/14/2011

Our "stress-free" wedding was complimented by these "stress-free" photographers! Their direction and openness to suggestions made it easy to capture such a memorable event. We were so blessed to have them a part of our special day. God has instilled upon them a very special gift and they choose to give Him all the glory. We still work with Grace Photography to photograph our little girl. They almost have become members of Our Family because they have been there at each milestone of our lives and we are so thankful for them and their work.

Sent on 02/12/2012