Love and Grace Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,295 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,295 Most Popular Price

Hi there! My name is Grace, and I'm so happy that you're interested in working with me. I love people, photography, coffee, dry humor, and kids. I've been a photographer since 2011, and have specialized in wedding photography since 2016. I'd love to get together and hear more about what you're looking for, so don't hesitate to send me a message and we'll set something up to talk wedding details!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2295

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Julia
    Julia S. Married on 10/04/2020

5 Stars Across the Board

Grace almost single handedly made the memories of our Wedding Day incredible. The photos we received capture the entire experience and you can tell she paid attention to all of the little tiny important details.

I have nothing negative to say about the experience – even during COVID, Grace found ways to keep everyone safe and distanced but still feel so close and intimate.
  • Heather
    Heather F. Married on 09/26/2020

Grace exudes love and grace

Grace came to us highly recommend by the Historic Rosemont Springs and she lived up to this recommendation and more. From the beginning, Grace greeted us with such warmth and love from our first meeting until even after our ceremony. Grace was in constant communication with not only us but all of her couples, keeping everyone informed of what was going on with her during COVID-19 as well as new procedures and precautions being taken at weddings she was working. During our celebration, Grace wore a mask at all times even while keeping at least 6ft distance from everyone which was made easier by the venue we chose, The Historic Rosemont Springs (partially outside venue and large Barn). Grace was extremely flexible with our schedule and worked very well with everyone. I personally think that Grace was able to capture all of the happiness and joy of the day in every photo she took. I would highly recommend her services for any of your photography needs!

Love and Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you *so* much for your thoughtful review, Heather! :) I'm thrilled to hear you and Ryan had such a great experience with me, and are so happy with your photos. It was awesome to work with you guys, and I had such a wonderful time photographing your wedding. The two of you were so thoughtful and kind, and it was a joy to be your photographer. Thank you so much for your review, and congratulations again! :)
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia M. Married on 07/24/2020

Perfect Pictures

Grace was a true professional to work with during my daughters wedding. She was flexible and accommodating with having to reschedule due to Covid. She listened to all my daughter's wishes with the photography and made them a reality. The wedding venue, the flowers, and the scenery made for an enchanting wedding. Grace was able to capture all the magic in the photography.

Love and Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Cindy! It was a joy to work with you all, and I'm so happy that everything turned out beautifully for Ashley and Travis. Thank you again for everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

83 photos · 06/01/2019

Pricing

Love and Grace Photography Price Rates

Canyon Road Winchester, VA, 22602
Location of (Love and Grace Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding