Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Map · Phone number

About Shelley Rickman

Gorgeous Brides is a hair and makeup company owned by Shelley Rickman, a well-known professional in the industry. Located out of Los Angeles, California, Shelley has worked with a variety of talented people including Usher and Jennifer Lopez. It wasn’t until she got married herself that she felt she wanted to explore making brides feel their best on their most important day.

With an experienced team behind her, she can take on a maximum group of 20 people to provide top of the line hair and makeup services. In addition to day-of services, all clients have the option to opt for a trial run prior to the big day. This ensures that the staff knows what techniques work best with your skin and hair and allows you to tweak anything if necessary. Clients are welcomed to a consultation with hair and makeup services including:

• Blowouts
  • Textured styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Gorgeous brides isn’t just for the ladies the day-of, the staff also offers men’s grooming services.

img0134
Bridal makeup
img0134

7 Reviews for Shelley Rickman

June · Married on 10/26/2017

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER about my experience with Gorgeous Brides, especially with Shelley. I booked her for a photoshoot and we did a test for my bridal hair and makeup. Not only was I over the moon about the look we came up with, but so was my mom AND my moh.... and those ladies are hard to please! The photos look awesome!! On top of that, she made me feel so comforted because she has such a warm and friendly personality, which I know will completely calm me down on my big day. She recently got married so she knows all of the trials and tribulations of the 'day of' and catered my makeup and hair knowing full well what kind of maintenance and upkeep it takes for a loooong day of what I expect will be a combo of running around, stress, fun, sweat and lots and lots of happy tears. On top of that, I learned a lot about applying makeup because she isn't afraid to share her expertise. Definitely recommended this company already to all of my girl friends who are getting hitched!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Sophie · Married on 01/28/2017

I had my makeup done for my birthday and it was the most beautiful I've ever felt! It was absolutely exactly what I wanted, she was so attentive and masterful in her work, love love love working with her!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/14/2017

The first person I call anytime I have an event is Allyson. She does amazing hair for all of my events if it's my birthday, a wedding or a night out. She always nails the look I'm going for and I end up getting compliments all night. I would never use anyone else. She's very professional and always on time. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Award

Shelley Rickman FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 111.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, 90048 See on map