Goodies Cookies

14 Reviews for Goodies Cookies

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Yummiest Desserts

We did a 2 tier wedding cake and dessert bar. Everything was so delicious. The cake we picked was the almond with strawberry filling and lemon cake with rasberry filling. Cake was moist and delicious even a week later. The desserts we did were the aloha Bars, Brownies, pumpkin Tarts, and more. ( cant remember them all) Goodies is easy to work with and our cake was beautiful too, I gave them 3 different pictures of my ideas and they came up with the perfect cake design. Thank you goodies for being a part of our perfect day!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Neill · Married on 06/26/2019

So pleasant!

I was looking for a easy breezy simple process for my wedding planning and Goodie's was super friendly, fast, and professional. Not only were their prices extremely affordable, but also SOO YUMMY. My and my husband loved our cake so much we want to order another one, just for us because it was that good. Thank you Goodies Cookies!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Heidi · Married on 09/29/2018

We did a small cake at our wedding with cupcakes! Both were absolutely delicious! Natalie and her team were a pleasure to work with and made this decision very easy for me. They arrived on time and made the presentation look phenomenal!

Sent on 10/08/2018

• 1613 E Noble Avenue Visalia, 93292 See on map
    Location of (Goodies Cookies)