Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Golden Apple Weddings

Rhodes Events Planning & Styling!
Golden Apple is your Wedding Specialist for your Destination Wedding!

Golden Apple Weddings is a wedding planning and event designing company, based on Rhodes Island in Greece, which provides a full range of planning, coordinating and consulting services.

A firm that specializes in the details that make an event truly breathtaking and is dedicated in making each client’s vision a reality.

From obtaining all the necessary legal documents, booking the ideal location that suits your needs and wishes, choosing and coordinating the appropriate assistants to arranging your transportation and accommodation, we are here to give solutions to all aspects of your wedding.

Each one of the weddings we create unfolds like a unique fairy tale… Your love will give us inspiration to unravel the mystery of your love story in front of you and your guests!

We are able to organize a variety of events and we are open to any new ideas and desires.
Weddings (Civil, Catholic, Orthodox) - Symbolic Weddings - Vow Renewals - Marriage Proposals - Bachelor/Bachelorette - Rehearsal Dinner - Location Photo shoot

In the process of designing a wedding we create a general image which presents a consolidated view of a particular style. Your guests will be introduced to aspects of the couple in a special way through every little detail of your theme wedding!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Greece

Follow Golden Apple Weddings on

14 Reviews for Golden Apple Weddings

User Photos
Photos

I cannot thank Katerina, Katia, and Toula enough for making our destination wedding a dream come true. My Fiance and I had never been to Rhodes Island but I fell in love with it while researching and dreamed of having our wedding at St. Paul's chapel.
After contacting many wedding planners in the area we finally settled on Golden Apple Weddings and we are SO thankful we did. These wonderful women went above and beyond, guiding us from start to finish. Toula, located in New York, made us feel at ease with her first meeting. We connected right away and I knew this was the right decision. We then met Katia and Katerina via skype and continued to communicate via email. Our correspondence was extremely professional from start to finish. They answered all of our hundreds upon hundreds of questions quickly and thoroughly and were SO patient with us.
The golden apple girls kept us on track, on budget and helped us pull together the most beautiful wedding I could possibly imagine! I'm so thankful for their guidance and now friendship! We saw them again the day before we left Rhodes and I sincerely cried. We miss communicating with them already but I know we will stay in touch! I would recommend Golden Apple Weddings 100 times over again! I'm already planning on calling them in 10 years for a renewal of vows ;)

Profile Picture Anna, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We want to thank Golden Apple Weddings for a great wedding day! All along the process, about one year, we felt very confident and safe with you. The wedding itself was magic, and everyone who were there thought the same. So thank you very much, Katia and Katerina, for your dedicated work, we could never have done it without you!

Profile Picture Andreas, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't think I could say enough wonderful things about Katia and Katerina from Golden Apple. My wedding was beyond what I dreamed it would be because of them. I am so glad that I found them!

From someone trying to plan a wedding from the other side of the world, I was definitely a little nervous. I hadn't even visited the Greek Island (Kastellorizo) were my wedding was taking place. However Katia and Katerina always made me feel like everything was under control, that it would turn out exactly how I dreamed it would and always put me at ease.

From the first enquiry up until the very end they would always communicate really well and respond quickly to my emails. This really made everything so easy, even when I went back multiple times with changes or new ideas they responded quickly and always positively trying to do all they can to achieve what I wanted.

I definitely had a particular style and idea in my head, something that I knew was a little different from the typical style that Katia and Katerina worked with. They achieved this and more. The styling had me in awe, Katerina has such an good eye. She even sourced flowers from the Netherlands so that we could achieve the exact look I wanted. And they did all of this whilst keeping to my budget.

On the day of the wedding I was so comfortable and stress free because of them both. They took care of all the suppliers, making sure everyone was on time and it was all going to plan. All I had to worry about was having a great time which was easy!

To be honest I am a little sad that my communication had ended with these two lovely ladies now that the wedding is over. They are two people I won't ever forget. The best decision I made during the wedding planning process was choosing them. Thank you to the two beautiful ladies, you made everything a dream.

Photo

Military
Number of Planners
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Golden Apple Weddings-Events in Rhodes is without a doubt the top Wedding/Event Planning Company on the island. I have been working and collaborating with them since the beginning of their company as an outside vendor, but to be honest, I feel like one of their own. Why they are so successful? Well thats easy, Katia is the best back office/marketeer/salesperson/ manager but also gets into action when a wedding is actually on. Katerina without a doubt multitasking and so creative when it comes to decoration and planning!! All the stuff are trully professionals and i would highly recommend for any occasion.

B. IOANNIDI 1, RHODES, 85100 Greece   See On Map