855 Central Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Gold Rings Studio

Tree rings mark each year of life just like a timeline. In people's lives, there are rare golden moments that are forever treasured and reminisced upon. While photos are great for preserving those memories, nothing captures the overall feeling of the day quite like video. We recognize the love and value in such a special moment, and would consider it a great honor to be your wedding day storytellers. Over the last five years, we have been solely dedicated to producing the best cinematic wedding videos for our clients. Forever growing and learning, we exercise new methods and tools to aid in achieving a unique and personal result that the client, and anyone who watches, are guaranteed to enjoy.

Capturing genuine moments and real emotion on camera isn't always the easiest thing, and is precisely why we continually undergo rigorous ninja video training. Such stealthy skills grant the crew the ability to maneuver about discreetly, causing little distraction during the events, and keeping the guests focused on the ceremony. It also allows the ability to document each couple's wedding with authentic precision, preserving spontaneous moments with candid ease.

Gold Rings Studio offers couples a wide spectrum of cinematic services and artistic styles with an arsenal of equipment to tackle any sized event. Check the website link for more info, and please feel free to contact us directly anytime, if you have further questions.

About me:

During the process of creating every video, my face will likely hurt from smiling, and I’ll probably shed a tear (no shame). It works like my internal bridal barometer, and is how I know I'm going to have happy clients. Filming has always been a passion of mine, ever since I got my hands on my parents 1980-something VHS camcorder. I have been lucky enough to turn it into a career. The last decade has been mostly shooting corporate videos and documentaries, but over the last few years I have been solely focusing on weddings. I love family, love people, and who doesn't love a wedding?! Cheers!

pic 51 1927177 158118603838937

11 Reviews for Gold Rings Studio

• Sean

Sean Walley · Married on 06/01/2019

Best decision!

This team is awesome! We were drawn into their video style and were super excited to have been able to book them when we did. They are both incredible! fun people! and made the process super easy! I hardly ever even noticed them at our ceremony/reception. Plus they worked incredibly well with the photographers, making sure everyone got what they needed while respecting our time as well. I’m looking forward to seeing you at our friends wedding in May! Thanks Again!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Renee

Renee R · Married on 03/09/2019

Gold Rings Studio gave us something more valuable than gold.

The video is honestly the best money we spent on the day. Worth every penny! They did such a creative job with our wedding video and proved to be nothing but professional and accommodating. They were very courteous and properly dressed for the occasion. Arrived on time just like it was scheduled, and actually stayed way later to get a special exit with the drone. We really appreciated that. The video style was very classic yet contemporary, Love it! I could not be more satisfied!! They were willing to listen to all our ideas and provided us with exactly the memories we wished for. It’s obvious they take pride in their work and it shows. I truly feel like Gold Rings Studio went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the final product. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone for any video work needed! A+++

Sent on 02/17/2020

Gold Rings Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive

• 855 Central Ave Saint Petersburg, FL, 33701 See on map
    (727) 265-2608 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gold Rings Studio)
  • address Lafayette, LA, 70503 See on map
    Location of (Gold Rings Studio)