Gobrail Photography

Columbia, MD View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Gobrail Photography is a wedding photography service based in Columbia, Maryland. A sweet and down-to-earth husband and wife team, Sam and Jen work together to capture their clients' weddings with an artistic and photojournalistic eye. It is their passion to capture all of your once-in-a-lifetime moments. They can't wait to offer you and your loved one a collection of artfully curated wedding photos to cherish for a lifetime. They love getting to know their clients on a personal level and desire to give their clients an album that reflects their styles and personalities.

Gobrail Photography blends in the natural along with the documentary to capture all of their clients' weddings, providing stunning images of every wedding they shoot together. Their services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
They also other wedding photography items. These include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3900.00

2nd Shooter
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Genevieve Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful and fun!!

Jen Gobrail did an amazing job taking our engagement photos back in November. I really hate being photographed and she made the whole process so easy and fun. We had our photos taken in old Ellicott City Main Street, a place that has been hit so hard in the last few years. But also a place that holds so many wonderful memories for us. Jen captured our love, as well as the amazing colors and shapes of the buildings in such a way that we were blown away. Can’t wait for the wedding photos!!
    Katie Married on 10/12/2018
    My fiancée and I booked Gobrail for our engagement and wedding pictures! We just recently got back our engagement photos and to say we are in love with every photo is an understatement! Sam and Jen are completely amazing and so fun to work with! From the second Sam called and inquired about my message, to meeting them for the first time and to our engagement shoot it has been nothing but perfect! We cannot wait for our wedding in October 2018 and to have Sam and Jen capture our big day of love!! You should totally book with Gobrail, you won't regret it!!
  • I
    Ileana G. Married on 09/01/2018

Professional and creative photographers

I recommend Gobrail Photography for your photography needs. They helped me with my engagement photos and I was very pleased with their work. They were very flexible with my preferred location and during my shoot they were very creative with the poses. Our pictures came out perfectly natural which was a reflection of how comfortable they make you feel during the shoot. Accessing the photos post-shoot was timely and easy. I used my digital photos for my wedding website and in print for my wedding reception entrance.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

NoLo Weddings + Events NoLo Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Sam and Jen are a great team to work with! Their photos make it clear that they really put their clients at ease on the wedding day. Not only do they produce fantastic photos, but their laid-back personalities make them a joy to be around. I would highly recommend Gobrail to any couple looking for an excellent photographer!

9002 Phillip Dorsey Way Columbia, 21045

By appointment only.
Location of (Gobrail Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding