13910-D Lexington Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478 Map · Phone number

About GM Custom Clothier & Alterations

Welcome to GM Custom Clothier! We are your fabric experts. People come in all different shapes and sizes, which makes the world a more interesting place, but can also lead to a very common frustration--not all clothing comes in all shapes and sizes. That's why we provide a variety of services for custom-made clothes and wedding dresses. We have experts at your service. You will always be treated respectfully by a professional with personal attention to your alteration needs. We also have options for custom-made dresses and casual shirts, custom-made suits and sports jackets. We even make custom draperies.

We specialize in providing premium custom tailor services and alterations for business professionals, physicians, attorneys, and professional athletes. We help style our clients and consult them on their look and wardrobe. We are also available for rush orders and emergencies. With GM Custom Clothier, you'll find the best outfit for your important occasion with no problem. You can enjoy attractive, high-quality clothing that is comfortable and fits you perfectly. For custom-made clothes and wedding dresses in Houston Texas, please contact GM Custom Clothier today!

Follow GM Custom Clothier & Alterations on

066cb1b2626c1650 cover
pic2

2 Reviews for GM Custom Clothier & Alterations

Christina · Married on 05/08/2016

I had my rehearsal dress and wedding dress altered here. They did a great job, everything was exactly how I wanted it. My wedding dress did take slightly longer than estimated but only a couple of days.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Sunny Varghese · Getting married on 12/22/2019

1.0

They ruin your clothes. Look elsewhere.

This establishment not only ruined my friend’s veil but they had audacity to charge extra to fix the mistakes that they had made. There was no professionalism nor customer service and I would not recommend this tailor to anybody. If I could give them zero stars, I would.

Sent on 12/06/2018

GM Custom Clothier & Alterations FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $1,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months