1030 Illinois Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Global Gourmet Catering

Our passion is to provide you and your guests with an exquisite culinary experience featuring the highest caliber of service in our industry, trend setting design and attention to every detail. Whether your celebration involves fifty guests or five hundred, we have the expertise and the flexibility to make your once-in-a-lifetime day just that.

We started the company in 1999 on a mission to bring Bay Area restaurant caliber cuisine and service to a catering world mired by hotel style mediocrity. Our culinary team brings a wealth of top notch experience from local, national and internationally heralded restaurants and culinary schools to the table for your enjoyment. Our wedding experts are here to ensure that you have the day you envision for yourself and your guests. We know how to work with an array of budgets without compromising the excellence of your event. We never forget that this day is about you!

Other couples have also viewed

• Stock and Bones
094b866013964cc5 1530097551 4d28d02cc31dd74f 1530097549381 1 26024018 101561302

5 Reviews for Global Gourmet Catering

• Cara

Cara · Married on 08/18/2018

There's so much you have to deal with when planning your wedding. A lot of the vendors do a great job in providing a quote and selling their product, but global gourmet catering goes above and beyond and delivers what they promise and more.

They truly make you feel you are the only couple in the world that just got engaged. Even from the very start of simply requesting for a quote Elaine and her team were personable, easy to talk to, professional and knowledgeable. They we're genuinely interested in our love story and you can tell that they are passionate about what they do and wanted to make our day absolutely perfect!

I truly never felt like a Bride until meeting Elaine and her team at Global Gourmet Catering. Years back I used to work part time for a staffing company and would work with numerous catering companies throughout the bay area. I was even trained by Paula De Lucs catering company and know exactly what it takes to provide excellent service. There were a few that really stood out to me.

I remembered the tuna tacos as a server for a wedding I did in Napa and remembered the level of professionalism each server, chef and bar staff had in their jobs. It stuck with me first years. So when I was time to pick our caterer for our wedding, I knew I had to work with Global Gourmet Catering.

My husband, however was the hard sell. He is the type to do hours of research before making any decision. He put the catering company through the ringer with 11 revisions, 2 tastings and hours and emails of questions. I must say GGC handled every question perfectly! They won him over!

As for the big day. The food was hands down the best thing we have ever tasted! Two months after our wedding and people will randomly tell me how much they miss our appetizers, especially the tiny croque Madam's and chicken baos. Or they will mention how buttery the oaxavan seabass was and the all time favorite the Smoked ribs!!!! The best ribs we have ever had and that's saying a lot. Dante

Sent on 10/09/2018

Shawna · event on: 04/24/2015

OVER THE TOP SERVICES! This company is not just a catering company they are a well oiled machine with a heart. Every person that makes up their fantastic team has so much passion and creativity that you literaly can sit back and watch the magic happen. Most companies you work with their sales people are the ones that have the personality but when it comes to the execution... Well lets just says its lacking. Not with Global! Every single time I have hired them not only do they go above and beyond to create a mouthwatering, creative menu every team member that comes to set up and execute your event goes out of their way to make you feel like your event is the most important thing in their lives... And with a smile. Whether it be from adding that personal creative touch by bringing unique decor to add to any food station or bar to being ready for doors well in advance so they can ask YOU if YOU need a helping hand with anything. Now thats what loving what you do is all about. I know there are many catering companies to choose from in this saturated market but Global Gourmet is not just another catering company, they are an amazing group of people who love what they do and do it well! If you do choose Global, I enjoy working with Mia and Sina but any of the Global team is wonderful to work with. Good Luck with your event!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Krystal · Married on 12/31/2013

The food they create is incredible. I am a total foodie and was in LOVE with every dish served at our wedding! We requested things that weren't even on the menu and Global made it happen. They worked with our guests that had food allergies to the point that I received thank you notes for the caterers being so kind. Also, their appetizers are all one bite size, which is awesome because no one left our event with food on their dress. I'm still craving Global Gourmet's food and I believe not only i would recommend them, but everyone that attended my wedding would as well.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Global Gourmet Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor

1 Real Wedding

• Where To Start, Wedding Management Wedding Planners

In a word wonderful! My Friends at GGC are professional, delightful and the food is not to be missed. you can to no better in the world of fine catering.

• 1030 Illinois Street San Francisco, CA, 94107 See on map
    Location of (Global Gourmet Catering)

Global Gourmet Catering frequently asked questions

What catering services does Global Gourmet Catering provide for weddings?

Global Gourmet Catering offers the following catering services for weddings:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Family Style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Stations

What types of cuisine can you find at Global Gourmet Catering?

At Global Gourmet Catering, you can find the following types of cuisine:

• Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai
  • Vietnamese

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Global Gourmet Catering?

At Global Gourmet Catering, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:

• Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Global Gourmet Catering provide for wedding events?

Global Gourmet Catering provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:

• Specialty Beer
  • Specialty Wine
  • Champagne Toast
  • Premium Liquor

What percentage of users recommend Global Gourmet Catering and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Global Gourmet Catering is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.