2409 Hwy 21 E., Bryan, TX 77803 Map · Phone number

About Global Event Group

Catering Event Production.

Global Event Group provides catering for events from wedding to music festivals (ACL, ORION, Lollapalooza, Avon Walk for Breast Cancer). We pride ourselves on our attention to detail when it comes to your event. Our clients work with our planners and design team to make ANY vision come to life. Global Event Group can do a simple southern wedding to the trend setting modern affair.

• Uncle Bob's BBQ Montgomery
geg logocasual
dsc0409

5 Reviews for Global Event Group

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Global Event Group was amazing. My first caterer had to quit two months before my wedding and Global Event Group took over and made my vision come to life. They took us in and took our ideas and ran with them. Matt had us over for taste testing and he blew us away. He had ideas that we had not even thought of and really made our vision a million times better. We had a corn on the cob and avocado bar. The idea was so original and really made our buffet stand apart from other catering companies. I will forever be grateful for their willingness to cater my wedding on such a short notice. I have received so many compliments about the catering, "The food was to die for", "I wanted to go back so many times for seconds". Not only was the food was amazing, but the presentation of the food was also incredible. Zac was in charge of the set-up and everything at the wedding and he did a phenomenal job. I would definitely use them for any future event or wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Dawn · Married on 04/16/2016

When I contacting them they were very prompt in getting back with me and setting up a time for a meeting. They were very willing to work with my budget and very flexible in meeting times. My fiance and I both work full time jobs and they worked with us to meet after 5 on a weekday for a tasting. The quality of the food at the tasting was excellent and they were very polite and professional. They have a menu with many options and packages that offer everything from servers to dinnerware to buffet set-ups. We have been very satisfied with how well they stay in contact, what they offer, and their flexibility in working with what we want and our budget.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Natalie · Married on 08/10/2013

Global Event Group catered our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased! Matt and his staff did a wonderful job understanding our needs, wants, and taste to create the perfect menu, while at the same time, being professional and efficient when serving our over 900 guests! Katie, you were a lifesaver to me and kept me calm and reassured throughout the entire process. I knew you had a handle on your end, and that was a tremendous help to my family and I. Chad and Melanie, thank you both for all you did! This wouldn't have been possible without all of you and we can't thank you enough. The detail that was put into everything was more than I could have ever dreamed of and most of all, the food was fabulous!! Katie even made sure we had a to-go plate of food and cake for our ride to the hotel the night of the wedding!! Global also served our cake and did a great job! We had 4 different flavors and Katie made these fancy framed labels so the guests would know each flavor! The staff made sure the bars were always stocked and kept everything running smoothly... for that we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Global Event Group FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Vegetarian