6001 S. Willow Drive Suite #21, Englewood, CO 80111 Map · Phone number

About Glo Salon by Heather

GLO Salon Specializes in Wedding Beauty Services! I am a Licensed Cosmetologist and Certified in Hair Extensions! ! I am also the "Official Eyelash Extension Sponsor" for the Miss Colorado USA & Miss Colorado Teen USA Donald Trump Pageants and Miss Wyoming USA & Miss Wyoming Teen USA Pageants". As well as a Stylist for the Mrs. Colorado America Pageant and The Mrs. Colorado United States Pageant! I am a very artistic person, and let my true creative side come out in Beauty! I use the best quality Hair Extensions from Los Angelos.
I can do a variety of services from HairCuts to Color, Beautiful Updo’s & Hair Extensions. I can travel to your wedding site or you can come to the salon I work at in Greenwood Village.
Please visit my website @ WWW.GLOEXTENSIONS.COM You can find out more about my services, see my photos, and read Client Testimonials! Please feel free to CALL ME for any questions at 303-968-4222, or email me @ Heather@gloextensions.com

Thank you!

Heather

Follow Glo Salon by Heather on

ColorWeddingStylez049
caraupdo3
caraupdo4
hillaryupdo2
Glo Salon by Heather
I call this Silk Ribbons, Updo!
I call this Silk Ribbons, Updo!
furfhair2
Geisha theme
Geisha theme
hillarybackofhead
Glo Salon by Heather
This is the "During Process" with Protein Keratin Bond Extension! Last 4-6 months! They are the most...
ColorWeddingStylez022
Glo Salon by Heather
We added Clip-In Hair Extensions to get that full-long look for the evening!
We added Clip-In Hair Extensions to get that full-long look for the evening!
Bridal Updo!
Bridal Updo!
A Bride, with 18" Fusion extensions just put in! =)
A Bride, with 18" Fusion extensions just put in! =)
ColorWeddingStylez049

7 Reviews for Glo Salon by Heather

Cara · Married on 07/04/2016

Heather is such an amazing styilist who takes time to get to know you so she can ensure you feel like a million bucks when you walk out the door! She takes pride in her work and it really shows. You can't really ask for much more than someone who really knows what they are doing and genuinely cares for their clients. Heather is hands down the best and I recommend her any time I get the opportunity!

Kim · Married on 10/08/2011

Heather is a delight to work with! She listens to what I want and need and delivers a beautiful product. I had her to my hair and make-up for my wedding and I was not disappointed. Her professionalism is profound and her positive energy lights up any room I had recommended her to others and would continue to do so, as well. In fact, she just did my friend's wedding a couple weekends ago and the bride LOVED her work, too.

Shelley · Married on 07/31/2010

Heather is outstanding and she will make you look the very best you can look for your special day! All my bridesmaids were estatic with their updo's. Cana't wait for her to see the pictures.
    Thanks so much Heather!
    Love,
    Shelley Axt

Glo Salon by Heather FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Evelio Photo
    Evelio Photo Wedding Photographers

When it comes to wedding professionals My Elite Beauty is the best of the best in what they do... Their service and creativity is awesome... Be sure to give them a call today*

• Pinxit Photography Inc.
    Pinxit Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

I love Heather. She is Fantastic! I use her for all my photo shoots. I could not think of a more friendly, talented, and reliable makeup and hair artist! Heather is incredibly versatile and can create any style or look; from the classic to the dramatic. Everyone leave her chair happy. She gets thumbs up from me!

• 6001 S. Willow Drive, Suite #21 Englewood, CO 80111 See on map