Glo Salon by Heather

Englewood, CO View map

GLO Salon Specializes in Wedding Beauty Services! I am a Licensed Cosmetologist and Certified in Hair Extensions! ! I am also the "Official Eyelash Extension Sponsor" for the Miss Colorado USA & Miss Colorado Teen USA Donald Trump Pageants and Miss Wyoming USA & Miss Wyoming Teen USA Pageants". As well as a Stylist for the Mrs. Colorado America Pageant and The Mrs. Colorado United States Pageant! I am a very artistic person, and let my true creative side come out in Beauty! I use the best quality Hair Extensions from Los Angelos.
I can do a variety of services from HairCuts to Color, Beautiful Updo’s & Hair Extensions. I can travel to your wedding site or you can come to the salon I work at in Greenwood Village.
Please visit my website @ WWW.GLOEXTENSIONS.COM You can find out more about my services, see my photos, and read Client Testimonials! Please feel free to CALL ME for any questions at 303-968-4222, or email me @ Heather@gloextensions.com

Thank you!

Heather

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
    Cara Married on 07/04/2016
    Heather is such an amazing styilist who takes time to get to know you so she can ensure you feel like a million bucks when you walk out the door! She takes pride in her work and it really shows. You can't really ask for much more than someone who really knows what they are doing and genuinely cares for their clients. Heather is hands down the best and I recommend her any time I get the opportunity!
    Kim Married on 10/08/2011
    Heather is a delight to work with! She listens to what I want and need and delivers a beautiful product. I had her to my hair and make-up for my wedding and I was not disappointed. Her professionalism is profound and her positive energy lights up any room I had recommended her to others and would continue to do so, as well. In fact, she just did my friend's wedding a couple weekends ago and the bride LOVED her work, too.
    Shelley Married on 07/31/2010
    Heather is outstanding and she will make you look the very best you can look for your special day! All my bridesmaids were estatic with their updo's. Cana't wait for her to see the pictures.
    Thanks so much Heather!
    Love,
    Shelley Axt

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Evelio Photo Evelio Photo Wedding Photographers

When it comes to wedding professionals My Elite Beauty is the best of the best in what they do... Their service and creativity is awesome... Be sure to give them a call today*

Pinxit Photography Inc. Pinxit Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

I love Heather. She is Fantastic! I use her for all my photo shoots. I could not think of a more friendly, talented, and reliable makeup and hair artist! Heather is incredibly versatile and can create any style or look; from the classic to the dramatic. Everyone leave her chair happy. She gets thumbs up from me!

6001 S. Willow Drive, Suite #21 Englewood, 80111

Monday-Saturday Sunday-by appointment only
Location of (Glo Salon by Heather)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding