Englewood, CO 80113 Map · Phone number

About Glisten Hair Studio

We are a Denver based, licensed and experienced cosmetologist, having acquired my education and training from Regency Beauty Institute. We currently have 3 hairstylist and make-up artist and 2 interns that believe that every bride should look and feel glamorous on her wedding day. We have a passion for creating a woman's idea of what they want to see, and more to enhance possibilities for every project or task with other industy professionals to mingle faces with charm and patience. With an upbeat attitude, a listening ear and an open mind, we give our best at all times. We will provide quality work, as well as ensuring a positive experience to everyone we have the pleasure of working with.

Our goal is to make the bridal party and most importantly the bride feel beautifull all through out the night. It is your wedding day and you want to look stunning so why not have someone who is talanted to create a look for you that is unique to your taste and style.

Feel beautiful with the perfect hair and makup to match your perfect dress.

Call me at 720-338-5003 or email me at glistenhairstudio@gmail.com and Book today for your perfect wedding day!!!

Brittany Glist

• {Eye for Wedding Design}
    {Eye for Wedding Design} Wedding Planners

Brittany does a wonderful job at making her clients feel there best. She works with a style that is totally unbelievable, she a great addition to any wedding.

• Glisten Hair Studio
    Glisten Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Glisten Hair studio is doing great things. I love the passion that each of the girls puts into there work, they have work with Eye for Wedding Design on several bridal party hair and make up assignments. They are the best and I would offer there services to any of my brides.

• Englewood, 80113 See on map