7667 Victory Lane, Delray Beach, FL 33446 Map · Phone number

da848ef5e59a955c Ver 7
Picture024

3 Reviews for Gleneagles Country Club

Alison · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the folks at Gleneagles. My parents lived there, so that certainly made things easier, but even if they hadn't, I would have done it all over again the very same way. They just recently redid parts of the clubhouse and everything was BEAUTIFUL. We were expecting rain so we had contingency plans for the ceremony and for photos - the former of which we didn't end up needing but the latter of which were beautiful and better than my plan A. The service and staff are second to none. The food was out of this world and people are still talking about it. There is almost nothing they won't do to make sure you have the day of your dreams. They are super flexible and easy to work with, reasonably priced (honestly, I couldn't have imagined doing it anywhere else after seeing the value we got for what we paid) and there are so many little details that they took out of my hands for me and made beautiful and perfect. If you're on the fence about using them, go for it - they will not let you down!

Sent on 05/22/2018

I had my wedding at Gleneagles CC last week and it was fantastic! Everyone is still raving about the food, the staff and the breathtaking view.
    The chef outdid himself........he helped with picking the menu and whatever he suggested was delicious!!!

Sent on 05/29/2016
  • Z

Andra · Married on 05/15/2010

Gleneagles CC, Delray Beach-
    We looked at A LOT of venues. I wanted everything to be inside, and needed three separate rooms. We had the cocktail hour first, so we couldn’t have the ceremony be in the same room as the reception. We didn’t have that hour of cocktails to turn the room around. Also, most places (since it is S. Florida) want the ceremony, or cocktail hour to take place outside. Knowing the weather in May… I didn’t want to take that chance. Also, I sweat, I didn’t want to be outside for a long period of time. Gleneagles only offers non-members to book parties from May-October. The place was perfect. It wasn’t too stuffy looking. It had the old Florida feel without being overly obnoxious. Cocktail hour is in their lounge which has 126 chairs. Most cocktail hours I have been to there are only a few chairs and most people have to stand. The ceremony room was nice and spacious. There are windows that look out to a waterfall. Reception room holds 400 people. They block off a portion of the room if you aren’t using the whole thing so it doesn’t look too big and not “filled”. There are floor to ceiling windows on one side that shows the golf course. Just lovely. The colors were mute and went really well with the color scheme. The chairs were so nice we didn’t even cover those for the reception! The staff were all cordial and right on top of everything. Guests actually commented how their napkins were always folded when they came back to the table. Food tasted great and came out hot. People’s water and wine were constantly filled. They also were able to order drinks tableside and did not have to wait long for them to come out. We had our own personal waiter. I felt like royalty!

Melanie O’Brien was our coordinator. She was BEYOND amazing. There was no reason to hire a DOC. From the moment we met her I knew we were in good hands. Emails and phone calls were always answered immediately. They do not have a vendor list you have to go off of which is nice. When we brought all the stuff for the wedding on Wednesday she sat down with us to go over all the items. She also called our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same timeline. She blocked off the ladies card room downstairs that is connected to the locker room. We were able to use that room while getting dressed and taking pictures. We signed the ketubah down there as well. She had our hor dourves down there for us so we wouldn’t miss out. She was constantly checking up on us and keeping the schedule. We left the clothes we changed out of down there and other items. By the end of the night they were all packed and in our car along with our presents. She setup our bathroom baskets, guestbook and had a cd of our pictures playing on their electronic billboard. They did our place cards, menus, table numbers, and drink signs. They came out amazing! Again, I know I wouldn’t have been as calm as I was if we didn’t have Melanie.

Sent on 05/23/2010

Gleneagles Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October

• 7667 Victory Lane Delray Beach, 33446 See on map