Sandhill Crane Golf Club

11401 Northlake Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33412 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Sandhill Crane Golf Club

Sandhill Crane Golf Club is an upscale wedding venue located in the beautiful city of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The talented staff at Sandhill Crane Golf Club is dedicated to providing impeccable service at every event they host. They will go above and beyond to turn all of your wedding day dreams into a reality on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

Facilities and Capacity
Sandhill Crane Golf Club can accommodate up to 180 wedding guests in its elegant indoor space.

Sandhill Crane Golf Club is a full-service venue that is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The golf club offers a wide range of event services, such as event planning, in-house catering and bartending, and state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment. Sandhill Crane Golf Club will recommend a list of preferred vendors in the area to couples planning their special day. The venue also provides wireless Internet to all of their patrons.

Cuisine
At Sandhill Crane Golf Club, couples can enjoy delicious cuisine prepared by The Dancing Crane’s Executive Chef Sean McKee. He specializes in creating simple food that is really good, from all over the south, Italy, France, Spain, Asia and the Caribbean. The golf club offers several catering options for their cocktail hour and reception, which includes buffet, dessert, family style, servers, plated, hors d'oeuvres and stations. Couples may bring in their own cakemaker to create the wedding cake that fits their unique tastes. Sandhill Crane Golf Club also offers open bar, limited bar or cash bar for the wedding events they cater, which features premium and house liquor and beer.

Follow Sandhill Crane Golf Club on

Sandhill Crane Golf Club 3
Sandhill Crane Golf Club 4
Sandhill Crane Golf Club 5

Margaret Kopp · Married on 06/26/2019

A Perfect Wedding Day at Sandhill Crane Golf Club!

My son and now daughter in law had their wedding reception at Sandhill Crane Golf Club on 6/15/19 and we all couldn't be happier. Many thanks go to James who was the most professional, responsive and detail focused event planner throughout the planning process. On day of wedding James and all of the staff were just wonderful. Service was excellent, food was delicious, timing of everything was perfect! The ballroom at this venue is gorgeous ... the design, beautiful chandeliers, balcony overlooking the golf course... I can go on and on! All of our guests were so complimentary and impressed by the venue and everything about this beautiful wedding. My son and daughter in law said "it couldn't have been any more perfect"! I think that says it all. If you are looking for stress-free planning and a perfect wedding (or other event) you won't be disappointed with Sandhill Crane! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sandhill Crane Golf Club's reply:

Margaret,

Thank you for your kind words and review of our operation...we treat each event with the same attention to detail and high level of personalized service.

Thank you...

James
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect venue

We just had our wedding here this month. We couldn't have picked a better venue.

I'm going to start with service because they really went above and beyond. A month and a half before our wedding we got an email that we were getting a new coordinator, which made us a little nervous. The first time we met James Gelfand, however, our minds were immediately put at ease. He not only has decades of experience in the industry, but he's also incredibly easy to work with and open to all suggestions. He was diligent and made sure that every detail and request we had was addressed. Every aspect of our wedding ran so smoothly. Even when I got a call that morning from my mother in law that the cupcakes were delivered without tiers, I got a call one minute later that James fixed the problem, and I showed up to a beautiful last minute display he put together. I really had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding.

The entire staff was really on point. I was getting comments on how great the bartender was and I completely agree. All the drinks were great and she kept everyone happy. Our waiter kept delivering my drink to me even before I finished the previous one! The entire staff contributed to the flow of the evening, and it all went better than we could've hoped. No one had trouble getting food, drink, or any help.

As for the food, everyone was raving about the hors d'oeuvres! James even saved us a plate of them since we were busy taking pictures during cocktail hour. We had the tasting for the meal a couple months before and even though they asked what we could improve, everything was already great. Our two options were the chicken/prawn and short rib. Every part of the meal was delicious, and we actually plan on coming back after the wedding to try their restaurant The Dancing Crane which has the same chefs. The cupcakes we had, instead of a cake, were amazing, and they were definitely worth it even though we had the mix up with the tiers. With our included package, we got three different flavors (pumpkin, strawberry shortcake, and s'mores) and actually had leftovers for days even with friends and family asking for more.

The venue itself is gorgeous. There's a new country club where the venue is a beautiful octagonal high ceiling ballroom with modern light fixtures and tall glass doors that open to a wrap around balcony overlooking the golf course. As soon as we walked in, we were in love, and the all inclusive package and the value compared to other places just sealed the deal.

Lastly, I would like to mention that I've never taken the time to write such a long review about anything, but I would do it again because of how happy we were with Sandhill Crane and their entire staff. As a person who stresses over small details and didn't want a big wedding to begin with because I thought we had to spend a fortune for something truly amazing, this venue really went above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Sandhill Crane Golf Club's reply:

Lindsey, words alone cannot express our gratitude for your kind comments regarding your wedding reception here at Sandhill Crane...We are most grateful, Thank you!
    James and the entire team.....

Sandhill Crane Golf Club Pricing

Sandhill Crane Golf Club Price Rates

Sandhill Crane Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Restaurant
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August, September, October

• 11401 Northlake Boulevard West Palm Beach, FL, 33412 See on map