GLAMTRASHMAKEUP

Tempe, AZ View map Visit website

With 15 years makeup artistry experience, I've mastered a unique tecnique to give you lasting makeup. I use only top performing and high end brands to give you a natural looking finish that will fotograph beautifully, yet look flawless in person! No filters needed! Let us marry your vision with my professional touch, to get oohs and ahhs as you walk down the isle...

Thank you and can’t wait to meet you!

-Marina

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$115

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Sarah S. Married on 10/09/2021

So perfect

I couldn’t have asked for a better person to get my makeup done by. She made me look beautiful! So so amazing!
  • Valerie
    Valerie Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST, long-lasting makeup for your wedding!

I’m so happy that I hired Marina to do makeup for my wedding! My wedding was 14 hours long, and my makeup lasted the WHOLE day in JUNE! I only had to re-touch my lipstick. Through all the dancing, laughing and crying, its unbelievable how great my makeup looked! (See pics) It was important for me to feel beautiful on my wedding day and not worry about my makeup melting in the hot summer. Marina uses high quality products that showed up beautifully on camera but wasn’t cakey in person. She cleaned her brushes and had multiple sponges to use. Marina is very meticulous and she is the best makeup artist I ever had!

She was very punctual, and finished in a timely manner. I had six bridesmaids and she created the perfect style for each person.

You will not regret hiring this super talented makeup artist for your wedding day!

Pricing

GLAMTRASHMAKEUP Price Rates

Team

Marina Reed
Marina Reed
Artist/Owner

Hello I am Marina AKA "GlamTrashMakeup"

I have been a Makeup Artist for 15 years now, growing up I watched my father oil paint landscapes and portraits. That is when I discovered my love and natural talent for art. All through my school years all my peers knew me as Marina the girl who could draw. I never really know much about makeup, as my mother did not really wear it much. One day, looking through a magazine I noticed a model's beautiful brown smoky eyes, I wanted to recreate it. I started out practicing for many years on co-workers, family and friends. Also became one of the first beauty influencers on Instagram, which allowed me to test hundreds of beauty products. To this day I still create tutorials for makeup companies, and still test many products, allowing me to use only the best performing ones. Besides my passion for makeup, I am aslo a wife (going on 20 years) and a homeschooling mother of 4 children. If you were curious about how the name GLAMTRASHMAKEUP came about: Growing up I listened to punk rock, and rode a skateboard every day. When I started doing makeup, I went from punk rock to all glam everything. I wanted to stand out against the typical Beauty Guru so chose the name GLAMtrashMakeup. Years into my career, I was known by that name, and decided to stick with it rather than to start over with a new name. By all means I do not do trashy makeup, it is just a name, so don't be afraid! See you soon!!!

8205 S. Priest Dr. #13426 Tempe, AZ, 85284
6199625346

4am-8pm Mon-Sun
Location of (GLAMTRASHMAKEUP)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding