42 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Map · Phone number

About Glamstergirls

Glamstergirls is a hair and makeup team based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, that serves the surrounding region. They would be delighted to work with you on your special day and help you look and feel flawless, beautiful, and confident.

Glamstergirls offer many services, including salon, hair, makeup, and discounts for groups of up to 20 people. They are licensed, talented stylists who cannot wait to work with you. Couples may request hair and makeup trials to practice and perfect looks before the big day. Glamstergirls will also come to you the day of your wedding and provide on-location services. They offer the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

img8890
img8901

6 Reviews for Glamstergirls

Jaimie · Married on 05/19/2018

I have contacted Kathy for my prom two years in a row! I will definitely be contacting her again this spring for my last one. She is great communicating over the phone, is always prepared, and always delivers with adding her own creative twist! Always on time & done on time too! I would not trust anyone else with my hair & make up for big events.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

I used Kathy for my hair bridesmaids, and MOB for my wedding. She was fantastic! She was accommodating, always answered questions leading up to the day. I could not have been happier with everything that she did, especially since she did hair for 10 women! I can not recommend Kathy enough!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Kathy was a top notch hair and make up stylist! She did my hair and make up two weekends in a row, for my wedding ceremony, and then wedding reception the following weekend. Since I had two different events, I went with two very different looks and I honestly couldn't choose between which was my favorite! She perfectly executed my visions, and made me feel absolutely beautiful. In addition to her skill with makeup, up-dos and clip in extensions, she has a great personality and put me at ease, despite my pre-wedding jitters! I can't wait until the next event I have in Philly, I will definitely be calling Kathy up again!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Award

Glamstergirls FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 42 S 15th St Philadelphia, PA, 19102 See on map