East Hanover, NJ 07936 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Glamour Studio

Alex will unobtrusively capture those emotional, romantic, joyful, loving moments that define your wedding day and bring your wedding photographs to life. Alex balances his journalistic approach with the more traditional, but comfortably posed bride, groom, wedding party and family photos. Your wedding album will tell your story with a unique style that will help you to remember the feeling of the day you’ve been dreaming about your whole life. Alex has many years of photographic experience with a wedding specialty and considers it to be such a great privilege to be with you on one of the most special days in your life, creating images that you, your family and your friends will look upon with fond remembrance and that future generations will treasure.

Attending at least one major industry trade show each year keeps GLAMOUR STUDIO on top of the latest photo trends and allows us to bring you the hottest, most exciting new product offerings in wedding photography! Limiting the number of weddings per year that Alex shoots ensures you the personalized service you deserve. Alex is an active member of the PPA (Professional Photographers of America), WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) and NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

A few words from Alex:
"Photography has always been a part of my life. Since I was a child, my biggest thrill was when I would get to tag along with my grandmother to watch fashion shows, album cover and commercial photo shoots right on the streets and beautiful parks in former Soviet Union. When I was in my early teens, my grandmother gave me my first 35mm camera and assembled a black and white darkroom in our apartment. I enjoyed it so much that it opened my eyes and my mind to the endless possibilities for creating photographic images and to become a successful professional photographer in the future. During the years since then I have enjoyed the experience of being "the photographer" in many areas of photography. But it is in wedding photography that I have been so exceptionally fortunate to have found my dream career. I sincerely thank many brides and grooms who have put their trust in me and I enthusiastically look forward to working with many more!!

I hope you enjoy viewing the website. Email alex@glamourstudio.us and let me know you were here!! I'd love to hear from you!"

Alex

Glamour Studio 1
  • FutureMrsAJ

ash · Married on 06/15/2019

Marvelous photographer!

Alex is absolutely wonderful as a photographer and a person!! He is so sweet and the pictures he takes are gorgeous!!! very responsive as well, he would get back to us in a few minutes at the latest a couple hours. He told us it would be 4-6 weeks before we get all of our pictures back but hes sent teaser ones here and there and it has just made me so much more ecstatic to see the rest!! His pricing was extremely reasonable as well i would hire him again in an instant!! I left one of pictures he sent us in this review, you will not regret hiring him!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Glamour Studio 2

Lorraine · Married on 06/10/2018

Wedding photography

Alex is very professional. Very easy to work with. Would definitely recommend. Gave us a portrait as a gift. The pictures were beautiful. Always answered my emails back right away

Sent on 10/25/2018

Carrie · Married on 05/23/2015

We hired Alex of Glamour Studio based on the recommendation of a friend - Alex traveled from NJ to MD and his prices were very reasonable for high quality work. He arrived early and stayed to the end of the event. He was timely in uploading our pictures after the event and providing a CD and our prints. Alex is friendly and very responsive to questions; he puts a high priority on providing high quality service.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Award

Glamour Studio FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• East Hanover, 07936 See on map