Glamour Studio Reviews

1 User photo

• FutureMrsAJ

Ash · Married on 06/15/2019

Marvelous photographer!

Alex is absolutely wonderful as a photographer and a person!! He is so sweet and the pictures he takes are gorgeous!!! very responsive as well, he would get back to us in a few minutes at the latest a couple hours. He told us it would be 4-6 weeks before we get all of our pictures back but hes sent teaser ones here and there and it has just made me so much more ecstatic to see the rest!! His pricing was extremely reasonable as well i would hire him again in an instant!! I left one of pictures he sent us in this review, you will not regret hiring him!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Lorraine · Married on 06/10/2018

Wedding photography

Alex is very professional. Very easy to work with. Would definitely recommend. Gave us a portrait as a gift. The pictures were beautiful. Always answered my emails back right away

Sent on 10/25/2018

Carrie · Married on 05/23/2015

We hired Alex of Glamour Studio based on the recommendation of a friend - Alex traveled from NJ to MD and his prices were very reasonable for high quality work. He arrived early and stayed to the end of the event. He was timely in uploading our pictures after the event and providing a CD and our prints. Alex is friendly and very responsive to questions; he puts a high priority on providing high quality service.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Alex did an amazing job photographing our wedding and doing our engagement session. We purchased one of his wedding packages, and made some additional add-ons. His rates were very affordable which is not easy to find in Philadelphia. On our wedding day, Alex showed up on time with an assistant, which provided even more coverage of our day. He was professional throughout the whole planning process and very responsive to emails. Alex and his assistant did a great job being everywhere throughout the wedding without being noticeable at all. I wanted candid photos or a photo journalistic style and he did a great job with that. I would highly recommend him to any couple, especially those on a budget. It was also a bonus that Alex is a very nice guy and a pleasure to be around.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Allison · Married on 05/02/2015

Alex and his assistant provided us with great service,
    Pictures are amazing , We are highly recommend Glamour Studio

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2015

Glamour Studio provided us with an outstanding professional service. Alex is very talented and very creative.
    The pictures and bridal album is beautiful.
    We are completely satisfied with the service and so confident to recommend him to anyone!

• O

Olivia · event on: 03/01/2015

We used Glamour Studio for a very important family celebration, our son's baptism. We were very pleased with the friendliness, helpfulness, reliability and professionalism of Alex! He really did tell a story through the photography that we can always remember just by looking at them. Thank you for making everyone feel relaxed and comfortable , Alex !
    We highly recommend Glamour Studio and look forward to using Alex's services in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Nicole · Married on 02/14/2015

Absolutely fabulous work has been done by this truly professional artist.
    Our wedding album is simply marvelous. We didn't expect as much creativity as Alex showed us. He is very professional, very good mannered person to work with.
    Every guest at our wedding loved him. If you are looking for a photographer don't go any further.
    Prices are more then reasonable; I know because we shopped a lot.
    Thank you Alex and your crew for giving us an amazing memories.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Philip · Married on 01/02/2015

We hired this photographer and he did an amazing pictures, we are very happy with the results.
    Would highly recommend him to others, job was done very professionally.

Sent on 06/23/2015

We had our wedding in New Jersey. We hired Glamour Studio and Alex was our photography. At the beginning I was concern to look for the photographer online, but the price was very affordable. What was the pleasant surprise... it was above all our expectations!!!... The service was GREAT. Alex is very professional, easy to deal with, incredibly talented. He gave us a lot of nice ideas for beautiful pictures. He presented to us an unforgettable memories on photo paper. The photography package we chose, as per his advice, was great value for the money we paid and as a wedding gift from Alex we received a gorgeous portrait, which we put on the central wall in our bedroom. We appreciate Alex for turning photo session into the fun and pleasure (not to a stress) on our most important day. We definitely will invite Alex for our future events. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • User5201922 · event on: 10/18/2014

Honest, professional, reasonable.Great service! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/23/2015

“We had our wedding in Atlanta and were a bit hesitant to hire someone from out of state, although once we compared the cost of hiring someone locally, we still saved the money. My dearest friend recommended Alex to us and he is truly exceeded our expectations. Alex was professional, easy to work with, incredibly talented and with great sense of humor. The photography package was brilliant value for the money we paid. We received one beautiful wedding album, two albums exclusively for our parents, DVD with over a 1000 photos. and a gorgeous portrait that happened to be a surprise gift for us. Thank you, Alex The day of the wedding Alex and his assistant arrived early and begin working. They were so candid I had not even recognized their presence. All of our guests commented on how great they were. Although I am not a big fan of being photographed, Alex's professionalism and charming personality made me feel absolutely comfortable and completely at ease throughout the wedding. We highly recommend Alex for any event. He is a PRO.

Sent on 06/19/2015
  • User5200235 · 2+ years ago

I am professional photographer myself. You can imagine how hard of a project was for me to find a pro. But we found Alex from Glamour Studio.
    I won't say a lot , just most important he did an excellent job!
    Thanks

Monica · Married on 03/21/2014

Fantastic! Alex was amazing! So friendly and easy to work with. He covered every detail of our wedding. Alex made sure to take beautiful shots of everything and was so open to direction. Thank you so much again! I would gladly give a reference to anyone looking for a photographer for their special occasion.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Paul · Married on 08/25/2013

Alex provided us with an outstanding professional services.
    Great pictures! Thanks a lot Glamour Studio

Sent on 06/27/2015
  • Я

Яна · Married on 07/22/2012

outstanding, professional, helpful and simply nice

Thomas · Married on 10/22/2011

Amazing, Remarkable, Outstanding, Exceptional, Excellent, Tremendous and we can go on forever trying to find a word that describes the level of satisfaction we received working with Alex and GLAMOUR STUDIO.

Unlike my wife I am a very difficult grader and usually don’t hand out perfect scores. I must admit I have to go against the norm this time and it gives me great satisfaction to do that. From the time we made contact and even up to this day we have experienced nothing but greatness from Alex and GLAMOUR STUDIO. Alex scored an A+ in every single category from communication to professionalism, timeliness, quality and price. He was like a ghost at the wedding. He was everywhere taking every possible shot and never getting in the way. Everyone was very impressed with the high level and quality of work we received.

With absolutely no reservations, we recommend Alex and GLAMOUR STUDIO!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/15/1729

Alex took some beyond beautiful photos at our wedding, his price was very reasonable, even with a travel fee from Philly to Baltimore, he was actually there before me, and very professional. Ours was a gay wedding and he made us feel very comfortable, which is important you're not "the norm". He was very responsive and even allowed me to slightly alter a part of the contract (I'm a lawyer - I couldn't help it). We are very pleased with the results and have even referred him to a friend who has hired him for her wedding. Thanks, Alex, for a wonderful job and capturing our day!
    - Danielle & Sarah "Lu"