Glamour Me Makeup Artistry

Marysville, PA View map

Being an industry professional for over 20 years, Bridal and special occasion makeup quickly became my specialty. I use only the best products on the market, to ensure pure perfection in any lighting, photography, and long wear. No matter what your desired look... Classic, Trendy, Romantic, or Natural... you will look and feel your very best, for your special day. I customize each and every look, to reflect the desires and personality of each client.

Be "Red Carpet" ready for any occasion! Also specializing in Proms, Holiday Parties, Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, and Bachelorette Parties! Makeup application and skin care lessons are also available.

See Before & After pictures... Become a fan on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/glamourmemakeupartistry
Instagram: @glamourmemakeupartistry

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125.00

$60.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
    Amy Married on 10/08/2011
    Ashley is amazing at what she does. She made all of my bridesmaids, maid of honor, mother and myself look beautiful on my wedding day. She listens to your ideas and make you feel wonderful on the big day. She is very accommodating too. My mother who doesn't wear any makeup decided to get a little makeup done for the big day and Ashley used just the right amount of makeup to make my mother look beautiful but natural. I recommend that you look at her before and after pictures on Facebook to see what a great job that she does. I am so glad that I used Ashley for my wedding day!
    Kristin Married on 06/10/2010
    I had a fantastic experience with Ashley doing my make-up. It was so great, I had her do it for two separate occasions. She is excellent at doing make-up and she is very personable!
  • F
    Denise Married on 12/27/2009
    Ashley is a very professional and talented make-up artist. She totally transformed me and made me feel beautiful! I would highly recommend her. She will make your special day more special than you could ever imagine!

Deals

Glamour Me Makeup Artistry 1
Exclusive

Marysville, PA, 17053
Location of (Glamour Me Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding