10537 South Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33156 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Glamour Floral Creations

Glamour Floral Creations is a family operated, Miami, Florida, floral service with over 15 years of experience in the industry. This floral and decor service happily serves the Central and South Florida areas. The talented staff specializes in beautiful floral presentations, wedding arrangements and elegant decor. Glamour Floral Creations can customize any type of floral arrangement to match your unique wedding event.

Glamour Floral Creations will be sure to make your wedding vision a reality by giving you options that will conform to your style and budget. Glamour Floral Creations works with each of their clients to create personalized floral arrangements. From tropical, brightly colored bouquets to rustic, fall-inspired centerpieces, Glamour Floral Creations can do it all. Glamour Floral Creations additionally provides the following floral services:

• Consultations

Glamour Floral Creations 5
Glamour Floral Creations 6
Glamour Floral Creations 7

Alexandra · Married on 12/29/2018

Made my dreams come true!

I was blessed to have such a great team create my dream wedding. Mavy and her team put so much time and effort into making my crazy ideas come to life, giving me exactly what I wanted. Very professional and easy to work with! I wasn't much help changing my guest table and adding things as little as 2 weeks before the wedding. I will forever be thankful to them and will definitely be working with them again!

• Mrs. Belfon

Tysharra · Married on 09/09/2018

Top Notch!

They did AMZAING!
    Absolutely stunning centerpieces, accommodating, they even worked with my husband to surprise me and decorated our suite with rose petals and candles. I would work with them hands down on any future event I have. Reasonable priced, lovely staff, amazing quality.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so much! We are so happy for the role we play in making your day extra special! We look forward to helping you with your floral needs in the future! And, feel free to share with us some pictures as we would love to share them with our followers.

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

I decided to move forward with Glamour as my florist for my wedding and my flowers were breathtaking. Maribel was amazing she was patient and was a great help in helping me choose my bouquets, centerpieces, flower crowns, men's boutonnieres and even helped me create flower wands for my flower girls. Her expertise guided me and made me the happiest BRIDE in this World. Thank you Glamour :)

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Glamour Floral Creations 8
    Glamour Floral Creations 9
    Glamour Floral Creations 10
    Glamour Floral Creations 11

Glamour Floral Creations's reply:

Hi Jessica! Many thanks for your review, for sharing those beautiful pictures and for your words. It was our pleasure to work for you on your special day.

Glamour Floral Creations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings