Carlisle, GB GB 0008Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About GLAMATY

I'm Michelle Anushka and I specialize in providing one of a kind experiences as your luxury hair stylist and makeup artist for European weddings in The Netherlands. GLAMATY was created because I love helping women look and feel beautiful.

My style of beauty is fresh, timeless and pretty. I will guide you in the direction that gives you ultimate confidence and lots of compliments. You deserve a stress-free experience of professional, kind and understanding service. All in the comfort of your own space.

Together, we will create a look that makes you look your very best for all the high definition photos and videos that will be captured. This is your day. I speak English, Spanish and Dutch.

Book now, you will love the results!

Email: hello@glamaty.com

dd053acab4865997 jimi alexis married in st maarten Wedding Day 0339
dd053acab4865997 jimi alexis married in st maarten Wedding Day 0339

1 Reviews for GLAMATY

Nicole · Married on 04/11/2017

Michelle at Glamaty did my hair and makeup for my St. Maarten destination wedding, and she was wonderful!!! She does beautiful work, and went above and beyond with helping me into my dress and making sure I was ready before walking down the aisle. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

GLAMATY Pricing

GLAMATY Price Rates

GLAMATY FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Sint Maarten Weddings by Kaya Events
    Sint Maarten Weddings by Kaya Events Wedding Planners

As a full service wedding and event planning company based in Sint Maarten, we frequently work with Glamatry. Michelle is a darling and knows how to make our brides look and feel extra beautiful. By listening to our clients and paying attention to detail, Michelle not once failed to create the look our brides envision. We at Sint Maarten Weddings by Kaya Events only work with the best vendors on the island and Michelle is definitely one of them.

• Carlisle, GB, GB 0008Z See on map