Nishel Creations

London, United Kingdom View map

Nishel Creations Henna Artistry offers henna body art for brides in London, England. Ash Kumar certified artist Sheli Rawal and her team of henna specialists create stunning designs from all natural henna. This incredible wedding tradition allows you to express your individuality while relaxing before the wedding day. Choose Sheli Rawal of Nishel Creations Henna Artistry to make your wedding day beauty shine though.

Nishel Creations Henna Artistry offers henna artistry services for brides of all budgets. Sheli Rawal will create a one of a kind henna designs for both you and your bridal party during the Mehndi party. Your henna design can incorporate your fiance’s name, or symbols of good luck, fertility, and joy. Nishel Creations also offers henna-inspired wedding favors for your bridal party to enjoy.

What is the starting price for body art?

$115.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
    A Bassi Married on 12/05/2018

Fantastic!!

YES! Nishel was SO lovely to work with. She puts you at ease and is extremely flexible! Her work is beautiful and I am so happy with what she created.
    Henna Married on 09/13/2018

Very professional and lovely Mehndi artist x

Nishel is great!! She’s so talented and I’m so glad I booked her for my bridal and guest Mehndhi!! She was very honest and flexible and will definitely be booking her again 😊
    Sheetal Married on 10/20/2017

Stunning henna creation

From the moment I contacted Sheli to the day of my henna party, Sheli was very friendly and professional. During my consultation, she listened to what I liked in henna designs and styles. On the day, she created beautiful henna design. I was so happy with the final outcome. I highly recommend this talented henna artist.

Deals

Nishel Creations 1
Exclusive

Middlesex London, United Kingdom, N14
07539 933 627
Location of (Nishel Creations)

Other vendors in United Kingdom for your wedding