Setareh Beauty

View map

Natalie Setareh | Couture Makeup Artist and Beauty Coach provides luxury makeup services for all your beauty needs. We specialize in weddings, film/television, editorials, fashion, and professional and special events.

You can book services at her in-home luxury studio in Wiesbaden or at Glam Up Kosmetic Studio in Mainz-Kastel. Natalie also travels to clients Mainz, Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt metropolitan area, and surrounding areas. Natalie is also passport ready for international travel, please inquire for rates.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• User2336168 2+ years ago
    I love Natalie! From the first email I sent, Natalie was super responsive and interested in making me look my best for my wedding. Natalie did my make-up and hair; her and Bella also did the hair and make-up of my 3 best friends. They both aim to bring out your natural beauty, and not apply a one-style-fits-all type of makeup. They listen to what you want and are looking for, and then improve upon it. In addition to being good at what they do, they are both good people that are a pleasure to be around. I had such a great experience - I would definitely recommend them for weddings or any special occasion.
    Jen Married on 07/11/2015
    Setareh Beauty (aka. Natalie and Bella) did my bridal hair and makeup, 4 bridesmaids' hair, and 1 bridesmaid's makeup.

First of all, they are extremely sweet and calm which can go a long way when many other things may be stressing you out.

Second, they are punctual (actually, early to set up) and well prepared in all aspects. They will learn what look you want ahead of time. I also sent them pics of bridesmaids' hairstyles (a different style for each girl) 1 week before the wedding, and they made sure that they mastered how to do the hair styles, for example, a waterfall braid.

Last and most importantly... the outcome: I could not have been more pleased with my updo (by Bella) and my makeup (by Natalie) on the day of. I had a trial with them which ran long since they took the time to learn my hair/makeup preferences, and it paid off because my day-of hair and makeup were outta this world! My bridesmaids looked amazing as well!

Natalie started this business last year, and you can tell by their work ethic, personalization and perfectionism that she and Bella give it their all... and it shows with the quality of hair and makeup that you and your bridal party end up with. Keep up the amazing work ladies!!
    Solmaz Event on: 02/20/2015
    Natalie made me feel relaxed, answered my questions. She used very good quality product. I loved spending every second with her. I will do it again!

Pricing

Setareh Beauty Price Rates

+4915165874996

By appointment only.
Location of (Setareh Beauty)

Other vendors in United Kingdom for your wedding