Lauren gosling Hair

Cotswold View map

A Published and award nominated hair stylist covering all areas in Devon, Somerset and the Cotswold.

Now offering hair styling throughout the UK and available for destination weddings.

With 10 years experience doing wedding hair I pride myself on making sure we find and produce a style that you love,

I have a one wedding a day policy to put you at ease.

I do not work by set hours on my brides weddings and am there until I am not needed

I am open to answer any questions that you have.

Lauren

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$81.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$40.00

$40.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Jessica T. Married on 10/05/2019

Lauren is a magician!

Lauren is brilliant! From my wedding trial to the wedding day itself, nothing was too much effort. Even when I added a couple of extra people to the list, it was no trouble. Not only do you want some one who can make you look and feel fantastic but also someone you can have fun with and who gets on with everyone else. Whether it was my 2 year old son, my 10 year old niece or my 70 year mum, Lauren got on with everyone and really felt like part of the wedding party. Lauren also goes above and beyond. Not only creating the most amazing hair styles but helping the photographer to create the best pictures and even picking up some breakfast for me so I didn’t need to leave the room. I would not hesitate to recommend Lauren. I just need to think of excuses to book her again!
    Vicky S. Married on 09/20/2019

One of a kind!

Where do I start with Lauren?! She was so kind from the first moment I enquiried with her. I found some wedding suppliers were quite slow at responding but Lauren was quick and went above and beyond. She was lovely during my trial and suggested to try different looks, one of which was out of my comfort zone but I loved it and it was my chosen style! On the day, she fitted in like a member of the bridal party. She’s so kind, chatty but professional at all times. She stayed right up until the end to make sure I was happy with it all and to do any finishing touches. As well, she is highly skilled in what she does, I had so many compliments and it stayed in all day. The best choice I made!
    Jade J. Married on 09/01/2019

Lauren is amazing!!

Lauren is amazing, from start to finish, she made everyone including myself feel at ease on the wedding morning! My bridal party all loved their hair and nothing was too much trouble! She was so helpful on the final touch ups with helpful tips and hints for the day! Couldn’t have asked for a better hair stylist! Xx

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cotswold
07736805803-07736805
Location of (Lauren gosling Hair)

Other vendors in United Kingdom for your wedding