6060 Lisi Gardens Drive, Syracuse, NY 13212 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Glam Vanity

Lynne Winters is an accomplished make-up artist and make-up tutor with extensive experience in the makeup, Television and Esthetics industries.

Lynne has worked for one of the world's most prestigious and requested makeup brands for over 9 years. She currently owns her own business, manages 7 highly skilled makeup artists and offers a variety ofunique makeup services.

11 Reviews for Glam Vanity

Glam Vanity 1
Glam Vanity 2
Glam Vanity 3
Glam Vanity 4

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

All I had to say to Lynne was "I want to look like one of the Pinterest brides" and that's exactly what she made sure came true. She is so incredibly talented- she ensured my girls and I looked fantastic for the big day. She's so laid back, easy to talk to, and made my trial and the big day so easy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Glam Vanity 5
    Glam Vanity 6
    Glam Vanity 7
    Glam Vanity 8

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Lynne made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She was so kind and patient. Most of my bridesmaids had never had their makeup done and were very worried about being "too done up", but Lynne quickly calmed their fears. I don't think that there is a better makeup artist out there.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Stacey · Married on 09/03/2016

Lynne has a true talent! She did a beautiful job with makeup for me and my wedding party (3 bridesmaids, 2 moms). Everyone was pleased and everyone looked like more of themselves. No worries about being overly made up. She's also just a lovely person to spend time with, which is always nice on a busy day like wedding day :)

Sent on 09/21/2016