Glam By Nikki Velasquez

Menifee, CA View map

Glam By Nikki Velasquez is a wedding beauty business in Menifee, California, also serving the surrounding areas of Riverside County, Orange County, and San Diego. Boasting more than five years of experience, owner Nikki Velasquez prides herself on delivering high-quality hair-and-makeup services to clients getting married. Since childhood, beauty has been Nikki's greatest passion, leading her to work with many to-be-weds on their special occasion. Nikki's style ranges from natural to glamorous, ensuring that each client's beauty vision comes to life.

Glam By Nikki Velasquez offers a selection of hair-and-makeup services to complement to-be-weds on their wedding day. Willing to travel, Nikki is available to work on-location, beautifying the whole wedding party with blowouts, updos, and airbrush makeup. Additional services include tattoo coverage, makeup trials, and hair extensions.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jasmine
    Jasmine V. Married on 11/25/2020

Amazing makeup and hair

She is very good at making conversation! Connects with her customers! She did an amazing job
  • O
    Olga D. Married on 10/24/2020

Incredible

I enjoyed every single minute there with Nikki, she did not fail to amaze me🤩❤️! Her work was pure talent and I got to experience a job well done. What I really loved was her personal line of eyelashes that she placed on me! So fluffy and it gave me a nice full look to my face! Thank you again!

Glam By Nikki Velasquez's reply:

Thank yo so much! I loved doing your makeup. Being a small part of your special day means the world to me!Much love

Pricing

Glam By Nikki Velasquez Price Rates

Team

Lauren Nelson
Lauren Nelson
Master Stylist

My name is Lauren Nelson, I am a 25 year old mother here in Orange County, California. I moved to California when I was seven years old and never want to leave! One of my favorite things to do is make others look and feel beautiful. My specialty is formal events such as weddings, photo shoots, and formal engagements. I have had the privilege to style a nominee for the 2016 Grammy awards and styled for the 2017 Oscar awards. I am so excited to be a part of the Nikki's glam squad.

Lindsey
Lindsey
Master MUA

“I’m Lindsey Tsurudome. I am a licensed esthetician. My passion is doing makeup, especially bridal makeup. I love being part of the wedding day and helping the bride and bridal party look beautiful as they are. “

Brandy Darlene
Brandy Darlene
MUA

My name is Brandy, Darlene! I'm a makeup artist, content creator, makeup instructor, entrepreneur, & lifestyle blogger based in Los Angeles. I was born & raised in Los Angeles, California. I'm 23 years old! When it comes to what I do; I’m a very quick learner, client focused, detail oriented, & have very good communication skills. I have a a great amount of experience in the makeup industry, I worked at Clinique for a year, & Sephora for 3 years!I started doing makeup 6 years ago, didn’t start taking it serious 4 years ago! Now It’s become something I’m super passionate about! Teaching & doing makeup on other people gives me a sense of fulfillment. I LOVE making people feel beautiful for a special occasion. My goal is to continue learning & progressing, then sharing it with other people. I’m very excited to be on the glam team, thank you for having me!

Menifee, CA, 92584
Location of (Glam By Nikki Velasquez)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding