GLAM by NANIE

Houston, TX View map

Glam by Nanie provides luxury beauty and bridal services in Houston, Texas and beyond. We’ve got everything a blushing bride-to-be needs.

We offer an array of services to avail of to make your wedding makeup dream a reality. We will work closely with you to design the perfect package to fit your beauty goals and budget. Our services include waterproof makeup, eyeshadows, fake lashes, makeup trials, contouring, skin preparation, and more.

Every girl deserves a special gown on her wedding day, let Glam by Nanie helps you design your custom wedding dress instead of spending hours trying on dresses that aren’t right for you.
With four respected labels, we are internationally recognized for our unique designs, superb fit, couture finish, and customization options.We want this to be a place where you can find support, ask questions, and submit your real life fairytales.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Tien
    Tien T. Married on 04/29/2022

Very good services

One of the best Asian makeup artist in Houston area. Highly recommended!!!!!
    Lyly B. Married on 04/24/2022

Very detail-oriented and organized.

I love how she is very caring and pay attention to details. She took her time on my make up. Overall, just very sweet and nice. My
    make up also felt very natural and light on my face . It didn’t smear all night. My skin looks great . I am very happy with her work.
    Phuong N. Married on 04/16/2022

My dream came true

Nanie did an amazing job and she is a super nice person. I have never felt more beautiful in my whole life, everyone complimented the dress, make up and my hair all night. I am so glad I chose Glam by Nanie for my wedding.

Houston, TX, 77042
Location of (GLAM by NANIE)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding