Gilda's Salon and Day Spa

19 15th St, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gilda's Salon and Day Spa

Commitment To Service

Gilda's Salon and Day Spa is dedicated to service and value. All of our licensed professionals sincerely enjoy working with our guests, and it is reflective on the smiles and repeat business of our clients. We promise individual attention and great value for all of our guests.
Appointments

Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. We schedule appointments according to our professionals' availability and specialty. If you are running late, please let us know; and we will do our best to accommodate you. Arriving late will likely limit the time allocated for your service, it will lessen the effectiveness and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. As a courtesy to all guests, our treatments are completed as scheduled. A credit card must be given when booking over two hours of services.
Cancellations

Cancellations of all services require a 24-hour notice. No shows will be charged a cancellation fee.
Gift Certificates

Ideal for holiday gifts, birthdays, anniversaries as well as employees and business clients. You can print your gift certificate yourself or e-mail it to your recipient. In-store gift certificates are wrapped complimentary.

Follow Gilda's Salon and Day Spa on

2 Reviews for Gilda's Salon and Day Spa

Brandy · Married on 04/26/2008

I used Elizabeth for my big day, and she was great!! She did my hair as well as 5 of my bridesmaids! She was so laid back, and open to what we wanted! Also, Christy Worley works there too, and she's GREAT as well!!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2007

Elizabeth knew exactly what I wanted my hair to look like for my wedding day. She was very convenient and let me come by for a trial run before the big day. She was very attentive on my wedding day and did my hair exactly the way I wanted it. She also came to the wedding site to do any last minute touch ups that were necessary.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Real Weddings

• 19 15th St Tuscaloosa, 35401 See on map
    2057528628 (Phone number)
    Mon: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Tue: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Wed: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Thu: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sat: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm