1015 Underwood Road, Olyphant, PA 18447 Map · Phone number

About Gilbride Limousine

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR UPCOMING NUPTIALS!

Gilbride Limousine is a full service provider of luxurious and reliable transportation.

When you have the need for a limousine in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area, it’s not just about the car. It’s about the feel. It’s about the moment. It’s about YOU.

You deserve:
A ride that is more than clean and comfortable
A ride that more than gets you to your destination safe and on time
A ride that focuses on what’s going on in your life at that very moment

With Gilbride Limousine you will find:
• High Trained & Formally Attired Drivers
• Drivers who are commercially licensed & meet strict regulatory standards
• High level of Courtesy
• Confidentiality
• Reliability
• Integrity
• A surprisingly affordable price

The Gilbride Limousine fleet includes stretch and super-stretch limousines, black Town cars and Suburban, mostly for corp travel,Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit Van ,a 20 passenger luxury bus, a beautiful stretch Cadillac Escalade and a Champs Trolley!

Whether your transportation needs are for business or pleasure, you will find our vehicles exceptionally clean and our drivers extremely courteous. All Gilbride Limousine vehicles are non-smoking and are meticulously detailed for each rental.

Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, whether for business or pleasure, Gilbride Limousine Service of Northeastern Pennsylvania promises luxurious, reliable, & enjoyable transportation to your destination.

After all, Quality isn’t expensive, it’s Priceless.

Get started with your Gilbride experience now by calling us at 570-307-5466 today to discuss your details!

Follow Gilbride Limousine on

22 Reviews for Gilbride Limousine

• Nora

Nora Olsewski · Married on 08/31/2019

The Toughest Dress Fluffer You’ll Ever Meet

I’ve known Kevin Gilbride since I was a little girl. My family has used his services for everything from birthday parties, to proms, to weddings, to car service for vacations. He and his tran are extremely professional and always prompt. Cars are meticulously cleaned. He was the obvious choice for us for my wedding. I knew I’d be well cared for. But Kevin goes beyond the call of duty. He provided excellent suggestions for things I would have never thought about, like packing an extra shirt for my husband to change into once we got to the reception, the right food to bring in the limo, and the correct number and type of beverages to pack. He also kept me calm and my dress fluffed to perfection. He even had static cling spray for me in the car so the layers lied nicely as I walked down the isle. He was the last person other than my dad to see me right before I walked down the isle, as he made sure my train was straight. What more could you ask for from a driver!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 05/19/2018

The limo was beautiful! We had an 18 passenger Cadillac Escalade which we fit all 18 people in comfortably. Kevin went above and beyond the call of duty. He carried my train around everywhere. He stayed with us the whole time at the church and even brought me water and calmed me down before I was ready to walk down the isle. He had champagne for us and even bags of chips for everyone for when we were getting pictures taken! I would definitely recommend using Gilbride Limo!

Sent on 06/05/2009

Teresa · Married on 04/28/2018

We used their limo bus for the our wedding and it was fantastic! Terri, our driver, was THE BEST!! He arrived early, was helpful with my train, walked me down all stairs that I encountered, always made sure I had everything I needed, and was very professional the entire time. The limo bus was perfect and spacious for our group of 14. We would highly recommend Gilbride Limousine to everyone and look forward to using them again in the future!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Award

Gilbride Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Sedan
    SUV
    Trolley
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar