19 Reviews for Gilbride Limousine

Trolley (1)
One-Way Trip (1)
Bottled Water/Ice (1)
19 Gilbride Limousine Reviews

We used their limo bus for the our wedding and it was fantastic! Terri, our driver, was THE BEST!! He arrived early, was helpful with my train, walked me down all stairs that I encountered, always made sure I had everything I needed, and was very professional the entire time. The limo bus was perfect and spacious for our group of 14. We would highly recommend Gilbride Limousine to everyone and look forward to using them again in the future!

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The service was excellent and the driver entertained the children while pictures were being taken great job

Profile Picture mary, 10/7/17, 1 Review
1.0

Aweful aweful aweful worst service we ever received. Paid $1300 for 3 1/2 hours for the trolley which was suppose to be 4 1/2 hours the guy just emptied everything out on to the sidewalk while the bridal party was having there pictures taken and left. Kevin the owner is very rude and tried to dictate a whole timeline for the party which was all wrong even called the bride and was trying to tell her what she could and couldn't do at the church ( it didn't fit hi s timeline ) I had to rearrange everything to suit him and in the end since the house the church and venue were all within a 2 mile radius the wedding party was at the venue 1 1/2 hours prior to the reception so I guess it was ok to be paid until 5 and leave at 4:10. My family went back up at 4:15 to hang out and take a couple of pictures on the trolley and he was long gone and now when I called back for some type of refund he hung up on me....... NICE JOB!!

Profile Picture Paula, 7/22/17, 1 Review
0.6

To say I am disappointed in my experience with Gilbride Limousine, Kevin in particular, would be an understatement. My in-laws graciously paid to have the trolley for our wedding day, and Kevin was wildly disrespectful to both my mother & father-in-law and to me, the bride. A week before our wedding day, Kevin called me to discuss the wedding timeline. I told him our plan, and he immediately went into a tirade about how it wasn't going to work because we planned to do our receiving line and take family photos at the church. He threw out lines such as, "you school teachers are all the same, you think you can run the day, but if people want to go to the bathroom or have a smoke, they're going to do that" and my personal favorite, "I have a lot of other things I could be doing today, but I've wasted the last 30-45 minutes of my time talking to your mother-in-law and now you" (followed by an abrupt 'click' of the phone). It seemed as though since we didn't acquiesce to his request we were not going to receive the respect and kindness that we had received from every other vendor for our wedding day. Kevin was our driver the day of. We found him to be quite obtrusive. He refused to let my MOH fix my train as we got out of the trolley, sprayed my entire dress and veil with static guard without asking right before I entered the church (I totally understand the intention, but I also didn't want to smell of static guard when I walked down the aisle.. not to mention the fact that my father has COPD and has a sensitivity to such things) and refused to let a good family friend, whom we had made arrangements with, fix my train once we were in the church citing the fact that it was his job. We left the church by 3:35, receiving line and all. When we got to the reception venue, we went for bridal party pics. We returned to the trolley to take a few more pics and found all of our things dumped on the curb and Kevin gone. My MIL called to work things out and Kevin hung up on her.

Profile Picture maura, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, One-Way Trip, Bottled Water/Ice

It was the Bachelorette Party. I planned it for my best friend. We were going to go bar hopping in a van. Their vans are in great condition and we weren't looking for something fancy, just a designated driver. Anyway, they upgraded us at no charge to the luxury limo. The driver was fantastic, helped us in and out all night. He was funny, personal, and joined in the fun games I had planned. Kyle, you were the best and made the night awesome. I just called the Monday before to confirm.

The Bride is going with them for the wedding and I will gladly be booking them for my wedding in two years. Seriously, amazing service, friend staff, clean and responsible drivers.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/1/17, 1 Review

Professional and great service

Profile Picture Christina, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I cannot say enough nice things about Gilbride Limo. Kevin Gilbride was one of my favorite vendors to work with, hands down! He is honest and extremely helpful. The limo showed up right on time to pick the girls and I up. Terry, our driver, was dressed sharply and helped each of us into the Limo. He was such a gentleman! Terry then carried my flowers for me and held them until I needed to walk down the aisle. He was a phenomenal driver who went above and beyond his job description to help make our day perfect! We chose the Limo Bus, which I would recommend to any bride. It was easy to get in and out of with my huge dress on and everyone in our bridal party loved it! Please use Gilbride Limo for any transportation need; they were outstanding!

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I rented the trolley from Gilbride's for our wedding on 11/1/14 and couldn't have been happier! Working with Kevin to coordinate our wedding day transportation was very easy and stress free. Once the big day arrived, our driver Carl was amazing and helped to make our day very seamless. Whenever we needed a drink, mint, tissue, Carl was there to help us. They provided water, champagne, mints, tissues, etc. on the trolley, which was a huge stress reliever for us and very convenient. Would highly recommend to any bride in NEPA looking for transportation.

Profile Picture Nicole , 11/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Kevin is fabulous! He knows his stuff! The limo was immaculate. Our driver was professional, helpful, and a gentleman!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used Gilbride Limousine for my wedding day and let me tell you everything was fantastic! Brides and Grooms out there, when your limo driver suggests something for you to do on your wedding day to make it a little easier, please listen to them! When doing our consultation with Kevin, he told us it would not be a bad idea to make little sandwiches for the bridal party between the ceremony and the reception so people won't be starving come dinner time. Let me tell you, those sandwiches were a hit! No mess, minimal cleanup and everyone was happy! It also drizzled on my wedding day and Kevin was such a gentleman, helping me in and out of the limo, holding my dress up so it wouldn't get wet, holding an umbrella over me so I wouldn't get wet! Such great service and I would definitely recommend Gilbride to anyone looking for a limo on the wedding day, you don't have to worry about a think when you are with Kevin!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I just want to thank Kevin for the wonderful time we had going to dinner and the casino. He is not just for weddings, proms etc. he is there just to get out for the night. Beautiful and clean. We will call again for another night out. He made it special. Classy.
Gerri McAndrew

Profile Picture Gerri, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We contracted Gilbride Limo's Trolley for my daughters wedding. The trolley was beautiful and so much fun. Kevin was wonderful, so professional and attentive and knew so many little tricks that made the day absolutely perfect, things we certainly never thought of (like antistatic spray on the netting right before the trip up the aisle) I've used many other limo companies for other venues but Gilbride by far was the best.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I can't say enough about the service we received from Kevin on the day of our wedding. The trolly itself was in great condition and was so much more fun than a regular limo because we were able to move around and mingle. My wife checked out a few places but like the trollies best at Gilbride because they were clean and didn't have advertising plastered all over them. No complaints about the vehicle.

When my wife first booked the limo through Gilbride she told me about her meetings with Kevin and how she knew he would be a great driver and that he was a real limo driver. On the day of our wedding, Kevin was completely on the ball. From fluffing my wife's dress for her before she went down the aisle to handing out waters while everyone waited for us to get pictured to having an emergency kit with pins, purell type wipes to cool us down on the 95 degree day and blotters for the girls so they didn't ruin their makeup. He even came running while we were about to cross some train tracks to a picture location, grabbing the dress so she didn't drag it across the greasy tracks.

If you're looking for a trolly for your wedding (and I highly suggest one), book with Gilbride. They're great to work with and did much more than just drive us around.

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented their new trolley for our wedding and I couldnt have been happier with it! It was unique and beautiful! Carl, our driver was the best and helped all day with anything we needed from holding up my dress to drinks and snacks! Great vehicle and service!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/6/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Gilbride Limousine provided excellent service for our wedding. Our driver, Craig, was early for pickup so there was no worrying about being on time. He was very kind and helpful to all of us, especially as it was a rainy day. No one got wet or had any problems getting in or out of the limo. Craig was even the one who made sure my train was just right before I walked down the aisle. Now that is service! The limo itself was great. We had a wonderful time on our ride.

Profile Picture User2574312, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Kevin was fabulous. He was so prepared especially when it came to helping the bride. We used his trolley as well to transport our guest from the hotel to the venue. That really worked out nicely. His service was superior without a doubt!!

Profile Picture Emilie, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Gilbride Limo is an excellent choice for transportation on the day of the wedding. On our wedding day, the limousine arrived on time. The only problem was that all of the girls in the wedding party were so excited that we forgot our flowers. A guest of the ceremony had to run back to my house to get the flowers (which luckily was only a half-mile away). Otherwise the service on the day of the wedding was excellent.

I also used Gilbride Limo for transportation for my husband's bachelor party. It worked out very well and the limo driver was excellent, but the length of time of the contract was unclear. I thought I had booked 6 hours, but the limo driver left after 5 hours. It turned out that the limo driver brought the guys to a location about an hour before the end of the service, and assumed that the guys would want to stay there longer than 1 hour. The guys told him that was fine and dismissed him, saying that the girls would go pick them up when they were done. However, one of the boys wasn't feeling well so they all decided to call it a night early, after all, so I got a phone call before the contract was even up to pick them up. I called the next day to get the story straight (of course the boys were slightly impaired and unsure when I asked them what happened). Unfortunately, Kevin Gilbride was not kind to me when I called to inquire about the length of the contract for the bachelor party and make sure I had sufficient coverage for the day of the wedding. He went so far as to ask me my line of work and if I would accept a phone call from a client if I was in the middle of other work. Since it was just a few weeks before the wedding, we worked it out and I was able to make sure I had sufficient coverage on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/4/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The limo was beautiful! We had an 18 passenger Cadillac Escalade which we fit all 18 people in comfortably. Kevin went above and beyond the call of duty. He carried my train around everywhere. He stayed with us the whole time at the church and even brought me water and calmed me down before I was ready to walk down the isle. He had champagne for us and even bags of chips for everyone for when we were getting pictures taken! I would definitely recommend using Gilbride Limo!

Profile Picture Dawn, 5/23/09, 15 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Kevin made the day, he had anything and everything you could need. He had water and spirts at the right time, he was wonderful, the Excursion was beautiful and very roomy for a large bridal party.

Profile Picture Christy, 10/6/07, 5 Reviews