GiftsForYouNow.com

Willowbrook, IL View map

Make your special day even more perfect with a personalized wedding gift from GiftsForYouNow.com! We've launched a brand new product line with everything that you need to put a personalized touch on your wedding day. From our personalized bridesmaid gifts to groomsmen gifts and gifts for the couple, we offer a wide variety of options to make your big day stand out. We also offer wedding day essentials that you can use to add a personalized touch to your ceremony and reception. At GiftsForYou, we want to help make your wedding unique.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Printing
3.3
    Ganelle Married on 08/29/2010
    This websight has cute and orginal gift ideas for a wedding party. All my bridesmaids loved their photo keepsake box I purchased from this site. The prices are affordable and the quality looks great.
  • KIMBERLY
    Kimberly Married on 04/13/2013
    I received a gift that was engraved incorrect, and they corrected it very quickly and sent it to me. The value of the gifts were well worth it
  • User2044182 Event on: 02/03/2015
    My daughter received a gift from someone who ordered from this company. The person inadvertently ordered the wrong birthstone on an item for her. It was not personalized with any initials or name or in a special size. When we contacted the company, they did not return an initial voice mail, and when we finally reached them they said the personalization (the birthstone) did not allow them to accept the return, even though they could have resold the item to someone with that birth month birthday. They claimed exceptions could be made to their policy, but they were choosing to not make an exception. I consider this very shortsighted in the issue of customer service. since it is an item that can be resold, I think it would be nice if they would let us return the item and order one with the correct stone. I will never use this company. They obviously do not care about their customer service image.

109 Shore Drive Willowbrook, 60527