Vintage Confections

Darien, IL View map

We make pops that rock! Customize your lollipop experience with us today! We can match invitations, graphics, themes and we can even do custom shapes! www.vintageconfections.com

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

What items are available?

Edible Treats

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
3.2
    Melissa Married on 09/07/2013
    I ordered 120 Filigree heart lollipops in various flavors and colors. They arrived very well packaged and several of my guest opened them up during dessert at my wedding. I had sent pictures of my flowers to help them with the colors for my pops. I would recommend if you have a specific color in mind to maybe send them something specific with the colors. I had 4 colors and 3 of them were perfect, the forth, a pink, was a little bit lighter than what i had in my head but It did match my flowers so I really have no complaint it's really just a tip for anyone with specific colors in mind.
  • User1493042 2+ years ago
    Although I followed Vintage Confection's advice and ordered with 3 months advance notice and also followed-up with an email confirmation two weeks before the order was due, my order did not arrive on the scheduled date. When I contacted Vintage Confections about the missing order (email and telephone) it was two days before a reply that my order was neither made nor shipped.
    Obviously, I found both the reliability and the communication skills of Vintage Confections to be unprofessional and disappointing.
    On the plus side, they did what they could to salvage the situation (not completely effective) and I have no complaints about the quality of the product.
    Nonetheless, I do not plan to do any future business with Vintage Confections.

Darien, 60561
Location of (Vintage Confections)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding