Columbus, OH 43228 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Gibson Photographics

Classic/Timeless and original photography & photojournalism. 10 Years of wedding industry experience!

Follow Gibson Photographics on

52 Reviews for Gibson Photographics

Gibson Photographics 1
Gibson Photographics 2

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing, wonderful, fun

Christy did our engagement and wedding pictures and they were both AMAZING!! I can’t stop getting compliments from people!
    She is so fun and easy to work with and completely understands exactly what you want.
    She will definitely be my go-to girl for everything else in the future!

Haley · Married on 08/04/2018

Christy is an amazingly talented photographer and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else there on my wedding day!! She is such a pleasure to work with and the photos we have so far are unbelievable. Christy is professional, super responsive, and she has a great eye for using the best features of the venue in her shots! I would highly recommend her!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Working with Christy was an absolute pleasure. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with her and everything turned out beautiful! Neither my husband nor I love taking photos but Christy made our experience fun and enjoyable. I would recommend her in a heartbeat for anyone looking for a fantastic photographer for their wedding.

Gibson Photographics Pricing

Gibson Photographics Price Rates

• Night Music DJ Professionals
    Night Music DJ Professionals Wedding DJs

Christy is full of happiness and enthusiasm and it shows in her beautiful photographs. We have had the great pleasure of working with her serveral times and we highly recommend her!

• Buckeye Entertainment
    Buckeye Entertainment Wedding DJs

Christy Gibson is a fantastic photographer! I've worked with her on multiple weddings and she has been absolutely great. Brides love her, and from a vendor's perspective she is extremely easy to work with, from flexibility on timelines to pre-wedding communication. I highly recommend Gibson Photographics to any bride looking for that 'perfect' photographer!

• Sauer Cakes, LLC
    Sauer Cakes, LLC Wedding Cakes

I've had the opportunity to work with Christy on several occassions and have been impressed with not only her work, but her professionalism as well. She listens to your ideas and suggestions and then adds her own little twist, making the finished pictures absolutely beautiful! She is responsible for several of the images in my gallery, so I know first hand what she's like to work with on a personal level.