Gianna Giacona Hair and Make up Artistry

Millburn, NJ View map

Gianna Giacona Hair and Make up Artistry is an AWARD WINNING wedding hair and makeup company based in Morristown, New Jersey. They specialize in on-location, high-definition airbrush makeup and hairstyling services for extremely memorable wedding days. Owner Gianna has been working in the beauty and fashion industries for over 20 years, and views women’s faces as her palettes for creativity. Thanks to her passion for makeup and hairstyling, Gianna has brought together a team of highly professional artists who work hard to ensure that every client feels and looks their best on such an important day.

Before the wedding, Gianna Giacona Hair and Make up Artistry team members are happy to perform a consultation and trial for customers to make sure that their looks are just perfect for them. Each professional is licensed, and is happy to complete a variety of services on the big day. Their focus is airbrush, natural, eye, or contour makeup. They can also provide false lashes, brow and lash tinting, and skincare. Tattoo coverage can be performed upon request. For their hair, clients can select blowouts, textured hair styling, and updos that will last throughout the evening. They are happy to accommodate groups of up to 25 people.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Fitness / Health
Hair
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• Carly
    Carly Married on 02/16/2020

Perfect even with unexpected sickness

Before I booked my hair/makeup I decided to do a trial to make sure I’d like the results and I’m glad I did! I went in thinking I knew what I wanted, but after Tina and Gianna worked their magic I found that I needed to make some tweaks and they helped me get to where I wanted to be. Gianna unfortunately ended up coming down with a virus the day before my wedding but Deidre was able to step in and be there to do my makeup on the day. I was so thrilled with the end results for myself, all of the bridesmaids and the moms. My only suggestion to future brides is to consider getting more than one person to do hair and makeup depending on your timing! I waited a bit too long and only had one hair stylist and two makeup artists. Even though Tina handled it wonderfully, I wish we could have relaxed a bit more in the morning before getting started.

Gianna Giacona Hair and Make up Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Carly!!! 💕 Deidre was thrilled to be a part of your special day and said it was a pleasure to work for you, your family and your bridesmaids ! Thank you for your suggestions as well:) Please send us pictures! We would LOVE to display on our website and submit to the magazines. Hope you are enjoying being a newlywed and we hope to see you agin in the future! XOXO- Gianna & Team
  • Rachael
    Rachael D. Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful airbrush makeup!

Gianna was so helpful in helping me choose my wedding day makeup. She even let me come in multiple times when I decided to change things up last minute. She was very patient and knowledgeable with the wedding day makeup for me and my girls. Thank you so much Gianna! I will definitely recommend you to my friends :)
    Melissa Married on 01/13/2019

Amazing, thank you!!!

I don’t even know where to begin. Thank you again to Erin and Danielle, they were amazing,
    everyone looked beautiful! I was so happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out, as well as everyone else in my bridal party. Everyone’s hair and makeup stayed perfect the entire night. If you’re looking for the best, they’re your girls!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

321 Millburn Avenue Millburn, NJ, 07041
973-255-5524
Location of (Gianna Giacona Hair and Make up Artistry)
14 Pine Street Morristown, New Jersey, 07960
973-255-5524

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY FOR BRIDAL TRIALS MON-Sunday 10-5 ON LOCATION FOR WEDDINGS FRI-SAT-SUN

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding