10236 Quiet Pond Terrace, Burke, VA 22015 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Gholstons Greatest Musicians

The Great Expectations Band has been performing music around the greater Washington, D.C. area for the last 10 years. The band is comprised of a consortium of professional musicians who have performed all over the world. We are dedicated to providing the best quality live entertainment for your special occasion.

The Great Expectation band performs at Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs , Parties and other live venues. Our quality live music will add energy and excitement to virtually any event. Allow us to make your event a night to remember.

The Great Expectations Band is exclusively booked by contacting:

Band051
Band021

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Gholstons Greatest Musicians

I hired the Great Expectations band for my wedding and could not be happier that I did! They were absolutely AMAZING and kept the party going and everyone on the dance floor all night. The band learned a new song for our first dance, and the singer did an amazing rendition of "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson that made everyone go crazy. My guests could not stop talking about how spectacular the band was, and I am so grateful that I made the decision to book Great Expectations. I should also mention that it was very easy working with Velma in order to get everything arranged ahead of the big day. All in all I could not be more pleased with the wonderful job they did!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • oceanly

Lizzy · Married on 05/16/2009

The Great Expectations Band was absolutely amazing at our wedding reception! We LOVED them and are still hearing rave reviews from our guests. Ghost and his band were truly fabulous at keeping everyone on the dance floor and enjoying the party. The music they played was perfect and enjoyed by guests of all ages. They learned 3 special songs for us for our dances and played them beautifully. They looked liked they were having a blast on stage and the feeling was contagious! They made the party.

Coordinating before the wedding with Velma couldn't have been easier, quicker or more professional. She answered my many questions with speed and kindness. I would recommend this band to anyone, and I hope to have a opportunity to use them again in the future!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Christy · Married on 04/19/2008

OH MY GOSH - LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the band! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they were; how great they were and how they kept the party going. Loved that they learned the songs for the first dance; the father/daughter dance and the mother/son dance. Such a great band!

Sent on 05/13/2008

Gholstons Greatest Musicians FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Brass - Trio, Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Drums, Flute, Guitar, Piano, Trumpet
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Country, Dance, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance