GGT Events

Powder Springs, GA View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

GGT Events is a Certified Wedding and Event Planning Service located in greater Atlanta, GA. We are a dynamic team of wedding masterminds committed to make your wedding day your dream day! We are known for our quick response time to our clients because we know you have questions and we have the answers. We are wedding eccentrics and we love what we do! When everyone grows weary of your wedding planning, we are here for you. We can talk weddings all day everyday! Contact us for a quick chat and let us plan your dream wedding! GGT Events...we take the worry out of your wedding!

GGT Events pays close attention to each clients needs and ideas to produce a once-in-a-lifetime event. We specialize in Full Wedding Planning, Partial Wedding Planning and Day-of-Coordination Packages plus Design/Decor. We can help you with a few details or we can plan your wedding from start to finish. We have had the pleasure of planning weddings and designing events at:

• Glendalough Manor
  • DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
  • Harvest Hall
  • Brentwood Clubhouse
  • Plus many more

"We don't think inside the box...We Color Outside the Lines!" Contact us today to make your wedding dreams a reality!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 07/20/2022

Outstanding!

They are very professional.
    Every event they have put together has far exceeded my expectations.
    Events become experiences.

GGT Events's reply:

Brittany, thank you for the kind words! We always try to go above and beyond to give all our clients the experience they have dreamed of. I'm happy we were able to meet all your expectations. All our clients become members of our GGT Events Family. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for all the referrals!
  • Kristara
    Kristara D. Married on 08/01/2020

Great Team!

The team at GGt was great! Our wedding day went off just as I envisioned the plan. They were very professional yet friendly and down to business. All of my needs as well as the grooms needs were understood and met.
    I recommend this team for anyone who wants to be worry free on their wedding day.

GGT Events's reply:

Awww, THANK YOU! Although COVID came unannounced, your love defied the odds and your wedding day was BEAUTIFUL! I started this business because of couples like yourself trusting me throughout the process to make your dream wedding special. The smiles we left with is a testament of our relationship. CONGRATULATIONS Mr. & Mrs. Price!
  • Stacy
    Stacy S. Married on 03/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't Have Done It Without Her!

When my daughter told me she wanted a wedding coordinator, I balked. I thought it was an unnecessary expense. Wow, was I wrong! Sharon and her team were absolutely invaluable, both as we planned the wedding and on the big day. Sharon was copied on all correspondence with our vendors and made sure all plans came together nicely. We've never planned a wedding before and had lots of questions, and Sharon always had answers and suggestions for managing details that had worked for her other clients. She was always easy to reach and responsive. She put together a very detailed timeline and took away my worry about who was going to do what when. On the day of the wedding, she was there with THREE assistants who ensured that absolutely everything ran smoothly, which it did. They were all really nice people that we enjoyed working with, and Sharon's fee was more than fair. (Honestly, she should have charged more for all she did.) Highly recommended!

GGT Events's reply:

Stacy, not sure how my response didn't get recorded, but it's never too late to thank those who appreciate your work. It was truly a pleasure working alongside you and Cody to make her day special. Our goal was to give her peace of mind throughout the planning process and a worry free wedding day. I'm happy we were able to achieve both! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

5200 Dallas Hwy Powder Springs, GA, 30127
(770) 733-6826

We can be reached 24/7 via e-mail or text message (data rates apply)
Location of (GGT Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding